A waltz for Natalia Estemirova / Une valse pour Natalia Estemirova

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's here :
https://soundcloud.com/danielpompougnac ... estemirova

...or here, click on the picture >

This post is translated using Google. ;)

A piano and an accordion walk together, discussing.
They are accompanied by other instruments (cellos, perc, etc.)
I've tried to compose high and low parts, to create musical surprises.
As my previous piece, I've tried to forget tracks to only listen a global piece.

Tried, I say. :wink:

A waltz for Natalia Estemirova / Une valse pour Natalia Estemirova
Instrumental (2015)

"...Natalia was an award-winning Russian human rights activist and board member of the Russian human rights organization Memorial. She was working on "extremely sensitive" cases of human rights abuses in Chechnya." (Wikipedia)
She's dead in 2009 at Grozny, murdered by... unknown.

The President of Chechnya is the dictator Ramzan Kadyrov.

Beautiful!

PatchAdamz wrote:Beautiful!
+1

Beautiful indeed. Very emotional and soulful piece. My only complaint would be that the lead instrument which starts at 0:20 feels sometimes a bit disconnected from the other parts.

Kadyrov is a ridiculously abominable person. He is almost like a cartoon villain except that he is real.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Great composition, Daniel. Beautiful and soulful.

I see what recursive one is saying about the how the lead instrument sometimes sounds a bit disconnected, though. Maybe adding a bit of reverb or trying to adjust the placement of the lead instrument in the sound field would help.

Thanks for this Daniel. Beautiful music! Well done for not letting a good person be forgotten...
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Beautiful music, and also quite a sad piece. Is that an accordina on here?

Good work :)

Beautiful indeed. Very emotional and soulful piece. My only complaint would be that the lead instrument which starts at 0:20 feels sometimes a bit disconnected from the other parts.
Great composition, Daniel. Beautiful and soulful.
I see what recursive one is saying about the how the lead instrument sometimes sounds a bit disconnected, though. Maybe adding a bit of reverb or trying to adjust the placement of the lead instrument in the sound field would help.
Merci for kind comments and advices. Yes, I will try to better integrate the sound of the accordion adding maybe some reverb :wink:
Beautiful music, and also quite a sad piece. Is that an accordina on here?
Good work :)
I didn't know the accordina, thank's to you for this information and your comment.
No, it's an accordion.

An accordina :

Return to “Music Cafe”