Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote:
_emanon_ wrote:Sample Logic storewide 40% off with coupon code 40-off
will expire August 3rd
(Offer excludes CINEMATIC GUITARS INFINITY)
But includes the 3GB TryPack at $15 instead of $25. Any thoughts?
I was wondering something similar. Usually Sample Logic's stuff is priced ridiculously high. The sale puts some of their libraries in the range of Aeon or the newish "Orbit" library. Several of Sample Logic's libraries have had good reviews and the soundcloud demos sound good. Are they worth the money at the sale price?
------------------------------------------
Gribs

No free Waves plug-in for watching their show live this time?
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Waves CLA Compressors for $199.

What do we think? I do want them and it seems a good price but I can't really afford it now.

If it's a superb price I'll do it and eat beans for a couple weeks.

If it's only an average deal I'll hold off.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:Waves CLA Compressors for $199.

What do we think? I do want them and it seems a good price but I can't really afford it now.

If it's a superb price I'll do it and eat beans for a couple weeks.

If it's only an average deal I'll hold off.
it's only average.

Dear Uncle,
Just wondering about the details on the free MIRx expansion mentioned in the JRR email, I assume its the same deal as VSL, you have to buy both ensemble and instrument pro?
Thanks

Also Uncle E,

You've posted twice that the d16 plug-ins get an extra discount in cart. They don't. It says coupon codes are not accepted for those products.

jsp1979 wrote:Also Uncle E,

You've posted twice that the d16 plug-ins get an extra discount in cart. They don't. It says coupon codes are not accepted for those products.
I just tested this by putting Sigmund in my cart and a ten percent discount was applied. I entered "forum" as a code and the discount jumped up to the usual 16%. Perhaps there is a bug for the particular product(s) you put in your cart, or perhaps a previous bug has been fixed already.

Anyway, I hope this info helps both you and UncleE.
Gribs

I tested Lush 101 and couldn't get any discount to work. Perhaps it's a problem only for that product.

Thanks for the info.

jsp1979 wrote:I tested Lush 101 and couldn't get any discount to work. Perhaps it's a problem only for that product.

Thanks for the info.
YW. I tried adding Lush to my cart and got the same result as you did. It looks like the advertised discounted price for Lush is already better than 30% though.
Gribs

Gribs wrote:
Fleer wrote:
_emanon_ wrote:Sample Logic storewide 40% off with coupon code 40-off
will expire August 3rd
(Offer excludes CINEMATIC GUITARS INFINITY)
But includes the 3GB TryPack at $15 instead of $25. Any thoughts?
I was wondering something similar. Usually Sample Logic's stuff is priced ridiculously high. The sale puts some of their libraries in the range of Aeon or the newish "Orbit" library. Several of Sample Logic's libraries have had good reviews and the soundcloud demos sound good. Are they worth the money at the sale price?
I would say it is most def worth it for Kontakt owners. Think I'll buy it if i can get it at 40% off, just to be able to try out all the different GUI interfaces will be worth it.

Apparently the Try Pack even goes as low as $5 once in a while.

It used to cost only $5, but they have upgraded it, so the TryPack now isn't like the one back in the day. It got a lot more content.

I'm not sure if I have seen the "new" try pack at only $5. That would most def be a no brainer though.

That's what I thought, Num. Someone told me it used to be $5 on sale, but I guess he was referring to the old package. Maybe the new one has never been lower than $15.

Buying the (v1) TryPack, after a while I got an inside deal from them upgrading to the full version, so I got to buy Elements EXP for $145, which is over $200 off the regular price.

So I guess those buying into TryPack v2 could be in for a nice deal on upgrading to one of the libs in that pack sooner or later ;)

It would be nice if there were Xosphere multis to try in the trypack product. Still, I think that I will spend the $15 for a test drive just to see how the multis sound, play, and change when tweaked. I have Omnisphere 1 and am planning to upgrade from JRRshop this month.
Gribs

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”