MASSIVE HEAVEN soundset for Massive and Kore 2 by Hollo

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive Heaven soundset for NI Massive

hollo wrote:Nice work and nice to hear all the variation from the presets! Thanks aMUSEd! :tu:
However Kore 2 is really capable to morph between the variation, the Massive users can do almost as much useful, special own variations with the makros. 8)
Absolutely, the potential is all there already in the macros and even without Kore this is just as possible, even more so with use of a controller and/or automation.

Kore just makes it easier to save certain 'sweet spots' combining multiple macro knob changes at once and morph between them (also I try to create interesting transitions). But that wouldn't be so much fun or musical if the underlying potential wasn't already there in the patches, they are like instruments in themselves. That's why I only do this with certain soundbanks that have more complex and intelligent macro design.

Again, thank you aMUSEd!

Looks like Kore 2 is still going strong :tu:

Just a little videospam for the weekend and for this page.
All the sounds in the video are "naked" Massive presets:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao34QTLt3N4

Cheers :)

Cool, so you have some people buying them for the Kore version? I wasn't sure how many would tbh but I suppose even a few makes it worth the time.

Yes, i am delivering manually quite a few for the Kore 2.

Naturally Massive is high on the lead.
I'v got unusual much email feedback from users telling they are happy to use Massive AGAIN,
after almost forgetting it because of all the new shiny synths around.

Cheers, :)

I'v got this question by email:

"When I buy this set shall I get the same sound from Massive as heard in the demo? "

Yes, there is no external fx or any tricks used in the demo so you'll have the same sound
from Massive. The presets also using makros for expressiveness. The included Midi or
Cubase cpr file will show you how the makros was used in the demo, giving tips
for ways to use them.

bump

Single totally NAKED presets showing some of the Massive Heaven pads.
No post processing at all.

https://soundcloud.com/hollosound/massi ... emo-2-pads

I just picked this up in the ADSR sale yesterday. "Wow!" is all I can say.

This is easily one of the best Massive banks out there. It's loaded with versatile sounds!

The descriptions for the patches and the well-thought out macros are much appreciated as well.

jsp1979 wrote:I just picked this up in the ADSR sale yesterday. "Wow!" is all I can say.

This is easily one of the best Massive banks out there. It's loaded with versatile sounds!

The descriptions for the patches and the well-thought out macros are much appreciated as well.
Thank you, much appreciated :)

The bump of 2 months 8)

About 18 hours left to pick up this or all other soundsets -40% off! :tu:

Read more:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=460089

Fantastic -hypnotizing- video

:love:

Return to “Soundware”