Luftrum Ambient 2 for Omnisphere 2.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear friends.

I am proud to present Luftrum Ambient 2 for Omnisphere 2 containing 128 patches inspired by classic sci-fi movies as Blade Runner, Interstellar and Gravity - honoring the music and composers behind the visuals. 88 Patches and 40 Multis all with attention to detail and with a poetic synergy between nostalgic past and new innovative sounds.

Luftrum Ambient 2 is a collection of hand crafted tools to compliment film scoring and electronic ambient productions with ethereal and warm pads, carefully designed synth emulations, suspenseful arpeggios, beautiful strings, underscoring soundscapes, unique synth leads and dark intriguing bass sequences - arising from the creativity in sounds by Vangelis, Hans Zimmer, Steven Price, Royksopp, Pink Floyd and Tangerine Dream.

Get Luftrum Ambient 2 here! Enter ambient2kvr in the discount field at checkout and save 20%. The code is valid until September 3.

Listen to the playlist below that defines the soundbank with audio demo's by Torley, S1gns Of L1fe of Ascendant, Ned Bouhalassa and Bzur. I also did my first ever 18-minute YouTube walkthrough (see below) of some of the multis and patches, covering many of the synth emulations too. There's a lot of sounds and less rambling from me... so full screen and up with the volume.

Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/sets/luftrum-ambient-2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKOd8GVAjnQ

Last edited by Luftrum on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

LUFTRUM
AMBER
DCAM SYNTH SQUAD

Edit: Haha, I guess I was tired when I wrote that, I forgot to guess a name for the soundbank. If it's validitet I guess: Ambivalence
Last edited by gaf_thit on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ambolt
MPowersynth

Luftrum 13 - Ambient for Omnisphere 2. :) If that "Amb" isn't part of the synth's name of course.

Ambrosia
for
The Mangle

There's already a Luftrum Ambient but it was for Alchemy which is discontinued so I'd say this could well be Ambient 2 and the closest synth to Alchemy is probably Omnisphere 2 so I agree that this is a strong possibility.

Luftrum 13
AMBIANTE for Omnisphere 2 :party:
my website: https://samiyounes.com
Latest releases: Attraction for Omnisphere 2 | Magma for Omnisphere 2 | Time for Soundtoys EchoBoy

Luftrum 13 - Ambient - Serum

I will reveal the synth and the title and post an audio demo within the week end. That means I will also reveal one winner of the soundbank. In the meantime, keep the guesses coming... :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Congratulations to aMUSEd, he won Luftrum Ambient 2 for Omnisphere 2 and will receive the soundbank as exclusive pre-release, two days prior official release date. :)

Here is the first audio demo of some of the 40 Multis included:

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/luftru ... t-2-multis
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum wrote:Dear friends.

I got a new soundbank coming August 27.

Luftrum Ambient 2 for Omnisphere 2. KVR user aMUSEd won a copy of the soundbank as he guessed both the title and the synth correct and he will receive the soundbank two days prior official release.
Wow thanks but I think chk071 got there before me.

Nice. :D

Count me in as a customer. ;)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:Nice. :D

Count me in as a customer. ;)
Thanks a lot Ben :tu:
Luftrum
Sound Designer

aMUSEd wrote:
Luftrum wrote:Dear friends.

I got a new soundbank coming August 27.

Luftrum Ambient 2 for Omnisphere 2. KVR user aMUSEd won a copy of the soundbank as he guessed both the title and the synth correct and he will receive the soundbank two days prior official release.
Wow thanks but I think chk071 got there before me.
I got the title wrong though, so it's all good. Grats. :tu:

Fair enough - thanks

Return to “Soundware”