Can i send audio and Click track separately through iPhone to the Mixer?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey KVR!

I want to simplify the semi-live performance that i have by leaving my macbook pro and duet apogee home and using my iPhone to send through and auxiliary cable the audio track (mono) and the click track. Is there a way that i can bounce the both of them (Click and Audio track) so i have one wave file and just play it and have in my in ear the click track + Audio track and on the PA only the track?

Thank you! I'm waiting and answer pretty fast, this Saturday i have a concert and i want to try it.

Have a good one!

Hi,

Not sure I fully understand but it seems the only possible way would be to pan the click track one side and the audio the other when you bounce to a 'stereo' wav (actually a dual mono file e.g. click on the left and audio on the right). Then it would be possible to control the two channels independently in various ways but it depends on the PA set up. If you have a small mixer on stage you could send the audio channel to the out front PA as well as your in ear monitoring and the click channel to just your ear.

This part's a little unclear for me:
using my iPhone to send through and auxiliary cable
Do you want to simply play the wave file on the iphone and use a cable from the headphone out or do you have some other arrangement?

A little more info on the PA system and what you have on stage might help work out the best way to achieve this. :)

knockman wrote:Hi,

Not sure I fully understand but it seems the only possible way would be to pan the click track one side and the audio the other when you bounce to a 'stereo' wav (actually a dual mono file e.g. click on the left and audio on the right). Then it would be possible to control the two channels independently in various ways but it depends on the PA set up. If you have a small mixer on stage you could send the audio channel to the out front PA as well as your in ear monitoring and the click channel to just your ear.

This part's a little unclear for me:
using my iPhone to send through and auxiliary cable
Do you want to simply play the wave file on the iphone and use a cable from the headphone out or do you have some other arrangement?

A little more info on the PA system and what you have on stage might help work out the best way to achieve this. :)

Hey, Thanks for answer.

This is what i was looking for. I have different concerts, Clubs, Live, Open air, Stadium etc. i'll just bounce the tracks in stereo, audio on Left and click on Right. :D Thank you Mucho! :)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”