NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote:Latest version doesn't work in Live 9.2 on my brand new 64bit Win8.1 system ... is there any way to get hold of the older installers?
Doesn't work here either.

I don't understand how can NI tell us that it's Ableton problem while literally EVERY other Komplete range of plugin work flawless in Ableton and Replika seemed to have issues right from start of release. This does stink and we are not that dumb it's NI problem...

Replica is no frills, but was a nice gift. Working here under Reaper.
BC

latest version 1.2.2 crashes ableton 9.2 on startup and it is NOT in my default template !

mixedmind wrote:you can download the previous version of Replica from their webpage and this version works with Live 9.2

I can only download an iso of the current version or a "downloader" from my account. I don't see any older versions. Do you have a link to the webpage where the previous version is? Thanks.

support -> downloads -> updates -> search for Replika -> download Replika 1.2.1 Win Update

mixedmind wrote:support -> downloads -> updates -> search for Replika -> download Replika 1.2.1 Win Update

Will try the 1.2.1 version ...

carrieres wrote:latest version 1.2.2 crashes ableton 9.2 on startup and it is NOT in my default template !
Same here. Decided I can live without it and uninstalled the damn plugin.

Is this a Windows thing? It's working for me in Live 9.2 on Mac.

aMUSEd wrote:Is this a Windows thing? It's working for me in Live 9.2 on Mac.
I believe so. It's a Live 9.2 32bit thing with the latest version of Replika, 9.2 64bit Live is fine.
It's easy if you know how

Win7 x32 here.

Figures - most of the driver problems were on Windows. Then again I have read of a number of plugins that are having problems with 9.2 so maybe it's changes on both sides that have caused this crash bug and neither is wholly to blame?

lesha wrote:
I believe so. It's a Live 9.2 32bit thing with the latest version of Replika, 9.2 64bit Live is fine.
There were issues with Live in the 9.2 update/32bit, related to various plugins, I believe those were addressed in the latest beta (of Live). Not sure if this helped the Replika case though.

Sorry to hear so many people have issues with Replika, it's one of my favourite delays.

Tested in Studio 1 ver.2, Fl Studio 12, Tracktion 5, Orion 8.6, and Samplitude Music Studio 2013 on Win 7 32 and 64. All working, no probs. A great freebie!
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

yes, win7 x64 and live x32

kmonkey wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Latest version doesn't work in Live 9.2 on my brand new 64bit Win8.1 system ... is there any way to get hold of the older installers?
Doesn't work here either.

I don't understand how can NI tell us that it's Ableton problem while literally EVERY other Komplete range of plugin work flawless in Ableton and Replika seemed to have issues right from start of release. This does stink and we are not that dumb it's NI problem...
That and apparently it has problems with Sonar as well.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

Return to “Effects”