Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Monark to Lossless easy transaction :tu:

Sold Waves Element to CalvP... everything went smoothly, great buyer :tu:

VerbatimProductions is highly, highly recommended. Excellent communication, and exceedingly fair dealings. He is a stand-up seller, and I couldn't recommend him enough.

Bought Monark from Knocks. Top dude!!

kylie wrote:Bought PluginAlliance Stuff from DFoisie. All the negotiation, payment, license transfer and nice conversation was done within half a day. PA did their part, of course, but that does not make him less recommendable as a seller. ;)
Kylie was a great buyer! Great communication. Would def do business again in the future :tu:

JJ_Jettflow wrote:Traded Xils Lab V+ for Noveltech Character from DFoisie. The transaction went without a hitch, with good communication and fast response. Would recommend doing business with this seller.
JJ_Jettflow was an excellent experience. We both had smooth transfers. Communication was great great. Would also recommend doing business with this seller.

k3ith wrote:Sold several UVI to EagleZone. Fast, easy, pleasant transaction! Highly recommended! :)
Yep, bought from k3ith. He was quick and friendly whilst we were negotiating a deal for several things. Transaction was flawless... Big recommendation from me.

Just bought Korg Legacy Collection from V0RT3X. Super quick and easy transaction! Recommended seller!

Bought SB Turnado from user Ciberithm. Friendly seller, fast transfer, excellent.

Bought BigTone soundpack from sonicpowa some minutes ago.
Email from CA already received and all went through as swiftly as possible in this space/time.h

Won't mind dealing with sonicpowa later

Bought Dance & Trance Camel Library from Sonicpowa......extremely smooth transaction and highly recommended seller. Thanks mate!!
Make music :harp:

Sold Softube Acoustic Feedback to stikygum. Fast payment, great communication. Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

Sold Ohmicide to andrscv. Great communication and fast transaction.

Bought Supercharger GT upgrade from asksol... all went without a hitch, great seller :tu:

I can gladly recommend kunonagel as a great seller. Very friendly, lots of communication when NI customer service took their typical multiple days to transfer the license. A+ experience.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”