30 years from now

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What will our RIP threads contain? Will we even be missed? :cry:

:ud:

Excellent, and hilarious. I love that last one...

In 30 years if there is still an issue with latency... I'm going to quit making music with a computer.

30 years... I don't think we will recognize our planet. And a great many of us will still be here.

:D

:lol:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I'd be 90 then.... :lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Hilarious.

No not that Barry will be 90 and complaining about those cold Ontario winters
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

lachrimae wrote:Image
OMG!

I might have an album of songs i like by then
:borg:

I expect I'll be fully modular by then and complaining about the shonky 2nd hand knees I bought last week on eBay.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Will we have kvraudio on mars too then? :)
Can this thread be erased?
Im tired of the fanboys and the clueless know it alls.

Maadfoo wrote:Will we have kvraudio on mars too then? :)
Yes, but only on Mars. The international Weapons of Mass DubStep Restriction Treaty of 2037 will effectively outlaw most electronic music from Earth.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

trimph1 wrote:I'd be 90 then.... :lol: :lol:
me too..glad to see my 'what's made you happy' thread will most likely outlive me.

Though, a more serious question. Will a lot of us (still alive) be confined to our beds, because we've lost the ability to use our legs? Are we going to be arranging, composing, recording and playing music, with our keyboard built-in to a "movable hospital food-platform"? Will most orchestral libraries still lack one-note legato? And how will Omnisphere 5-or-so be? Will it include rotary hammer drill as a soundsource with the ability to stretch the sound into an ambient spectral drone to be used as backround track for my zen session?

Aryaroman wrote:Will a lot of us (still alive) be confined to our beds, because we've lost the ability to use our legs? Are we going to be arranging, composing, recording and playing music, with our keyboard built-in to a "movable hospital food-platform"?
That sounds like the future humans in Wall-E. :)

Of course this is all moot as DAWs as we know them will no longer exist, only infantilised ipad apps will be available. (sarcasm I think...)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”