Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold Twisted Tools totally twisted bundle to wearealiens and Trilian to sacer, both were really quick with payment and both transactions went smoothly.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Sold Melodyne Editor 2 to paolonimus -- quick, easy, great communication -- highly recommended

Also: THANK YOU to Celemony for a fast and elegant transfer process

Just bought Audio Damage Dubstation from nathanj, quick transfer and nice contact, thanks again :)

Sold several UVI to EagleZone. Fast, easy, pleasant transaction! Highly recommended! :)

Bought PluginAlliance Stuff from DFoisie. All the negotiation, payment, license transfer and nice conversation was done within half a day. PA did their part, of course, but that does not make him less recommendable as a seller. ;)
Last edited by kylie on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just bought Monark from user "n-04:05:03:05:7" and can confirm he is an honest seller. The entire process was super fast as he already had the serial ready to go, all i had to do was install the demo and activate after i received his code.

Btw his name is a code for a latin saying ;)
:borg:

Purchased Ultra Analog VA-2 from Teksonik...everything went Ultra-Smooth!
Big thumbs :tu:

V0RT3X wrote:Just bought Monark from user "n-04:05:03:05:7" and can confirm he is an honest seller. The entire process was super fast as he already had the serial ready to go, all i had to do was install the demo and activate after i received his code.

Btw his name is a code for a latin saying ;)

Thank you very much V0RT3X!
Great buyer, instant payment, cool guy...
Have a nice death.

Bought Alchemy (at the last minute) from kresbeatz. Excellent seller, vey quick with responses, and camel xfered this morning!

Traded Xils Lab V+ for Noveltech Character from DFoisie. The transaction went without a hitch, with good communication and fast response. Would recommend doing business with this seller.

Bought Cubase AI from Armadillosound. Very fast transaction and communication :)

Sold Cubase AI to AndreasH. Absolutely great to deal with. :)

I just sold D16 Drumazon to Geek Model. Very fast payment and smoth transaction.

Recently also sold Phoscyon to him and it was as fast and smooth as this one.

Based on this i could highly recommend this member to all others here. :tu:
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Just bought Melodyne Editor 2 from sundo.
Very friendly and helpfull person.
It was his first deal here so I got the licence before I payed.
Thank you sundo! :hug:

Bought Valhalla Room from golddustwoman

Very fast and smooth transaction! Highly recommended!!!

Thanx golddustwoman!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”