Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Camel Alchemy yesterday from lukesmiles and it was a doubleplusgood experience. He responded quickly and on receipt of the funds immediately submitted a license transfer request, which Camel Audio processed overnight. Now I better hurry up and download that installer.

Viudu was an exceptionally fast and generous seller, and communicated well. Thank you for doing business with me! :) :tu:

I sold my Guitar Rig Pro 5 Upgrade to LpD. Smooth transaction and my pleasure.

I bought Vacuum Pro from soundroad. It was the most pain-free and expedient purchase yet. He was the only guy who sent me the codes before I made payment! Highly recommended seller, don't let the low post count be an issue. Cheers
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Tjgoa wrote:I bought Vacuum Pro from soundroad. It was the most pain-free and expedient purchase yet. He was the only guy who sent me the codes before I made payment! Highly recommended seller, don't let the low post count be an issue. Cheers
There was a big time difference to find an hour when we both are not sleeping :).
I would recommend Tjgoa to deal with. Nice communication, good attitude!
Thanks.

I sold TAL Bassline-101 to MikeCallon, D16 Phoscyon Geek Model and Camel Audio CamelSpace to Durschlack.
All three were smooth and fast transactions and i could recommend those members to others here at KVR.

BTW handling of the license transfers by those developers was smooth and fast too.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Bought Razor from MikeCallon. Smooth transaction, got Razor downloaded and licensed within minutes! Ed
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Purchased Trilian from smallstonefan.

Awesome communication, fast shipping, and quick license transfer!

Sold Reflektor to jayjay1234 -
easy to deal with, up to his word, recommended buyer! :clap:
Anytime again...

Bought 3 Maschine Expansions from Ryan99.
Went the extra mile to send me the installers.
Excellent quick easy transaction.
Cheers

Bought iZotope RX 4 from hivkorn - he contacted license support within minutes of payment, and the software was transferred the next day. Thanks!

Bought NI Session Horns from rtucker55, faultless smooth transaction and would happily do business with him again :tu:

Just sold GlissEQ to 7blanche. Smooth deal ;)

Bought 3 Maschine Expansions from CaBleman.
Excellent nice easy deal.
Cheers

Likewise, StanCollins can be recommended as a buyer. Concise & uncomplicated communication, quick payment! THX :tu:
StanCollins wrote:Bought 3 Maschine Expansions from CaBleman.
Excellent nice easy deal.
Cheers

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”