Camel Audio Installer Not Working

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Was just trying to download and back up all my libraries. Well guess what...Their installer won't download 8 of my sound libraries. Apparently they have known about this issue since the 17th of June and haven't bothered to fix it. This really sucks since I have to have everything backed up by the 7th. If they don't extend the deadline they are really screwing over everyone who has supported them over the years.

You would of think that would of been some sort of priority to fix this since the deadline was already fast approaching way back then. But nope, they still haven't fixed it.

I had nothing but good experiences with Camel in the past but seems they are really screwing people now.

"Unfortunately, we have been experiencing a server problem since 17th June, with any desktop sound libraries which also have an iOS version. This has resulted in those desktop libraries needing to be downloaded via the website rather than via the installer." - in other words, screw it, were not fixing this
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

See the other CA thread for more detailed info.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

But it just means you have to download from the website. It's not like they are lost to you forever now, but again... just download from your Camel Audio account.

elxsound wrote:But it just means you have to download from the website. It's not like they are lost to you forever now, but again... just download from your Camel Audio account.

That's not really my point, I get that. Just peeved they have not bothered to fix such an important thing.

Also I just knew everything was backing up properly with the installer, now I am not so sure. So about to uninstall everything and reinstall just to make sure.

I wish I could get the rest of the libraries I am missing though from some on marketplace.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Instruments”