Blue II version 1.0.3 ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes just got the same message again. Blue II opens up to the back of the plugin where the settings are and displays "Current Version of Blue II is 1.0.3" But again there's no update. Installer package still says 1.0.0g and there's no Changelog on the RP site.

Rob replied at the RP forum here that their software does a monthly check to make sure the user has the latest version which I don't really mind too much but saying there is a newer version when in fact there is none is confusing.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It's just a weird, small bug that's existed in Papen software for a long time. I wouldn't sweat it, although I do understand why it's a bit frustrating.

I've owned Blue 1 since 2006. This "bug" does not exist in that version. It's just a monthly "Check for Updates" reminder but the report that there is actually a newer version is misleading.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If they told you when there was an actual update, I'd find that useful. Like with Overloud or Toontrack Etc.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Edit: Oops! Never mind. :oops:

Return to “Instruments”