Sonar x3 upgrade to Sonar Platinum $125?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JRR Shop currently has Cakewalk SONAR Platinum Crossgrade from SONAR Professional or Studio on sale for $125 with extra discount in cart..

Unless I'm misunderstanding this that means any older version Sonar Studio user (which was the middle version) or Professional user (the old top version) can upgrade to the top of the range Sonar Platinum for less than $125.

Seems like a great deal...

https://blowout.jrrshop.com/computer-so ... ate&type=2
Sonar Platinum, Ignite and Ableton Live 9 DAWS
AIR Hybrid 3, Synthmaster, Z3ta+2, Addictive Drums 2, True Piano Amber, Rapture, Dim Pro, BFD Eco, AAS Strum, Addictive Keys, Synth 1 VSTs
Nektar LX61, Korg MicroKey and Akai Pro LPD8 Pad

I think there is still regular upgrade $149 at Cakewalk store, but $125 is better unless it comes with a penalty of some sort. I read some users had problems with Steam purchases and authorization, which I believe is solved, but still.

I only ran sneak version Sonar Artist, but seems Platinum users are very pleased.

This must have been a mistake, as it looks like it's gone now.

G

Photo_G wrote:This must have been a mistake, as it looks like it's gone now.

G

It's not a mistake. The upgrades were on sale until June 30th.

If you're running Sonar, I'd advise subscribing to their email list. Platinum was on sale through Cakewalk for the upgrade from Studio to Platinum for $99 last month. Artist was $29.

The sale has been extended until July 30th.

SPlat user here. Well worth the upgrade. We've been getting pretty constant updates which is quite lovely considering it use to be we'd get maybe 4 if we were lucky in a cycle. We're also getting a lot of new content each month. It's been pretty awesome.

X3e user here....

However, I seldom use it any more as I only have a 24" LCD monitor and I found the UI likes 1024 x 768 which is too big to fit in a small screen. Is the Plat version can adjust the layout ? Consider Bitwig, Studio one, Cubase are very "viewable" in 24" LCD haha

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”