Wusik Station V8.0.2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik Station

They only use the sounds that have come with Wusikstation since V6. So they should work for everyone, as these sounds are all included with V8.

Some of them still need a little tweaking, but that should be finished in a few days and then I will move on to converting the next folder.

dnekm wrote:they should work for everyone
They all sound great
in WusikStation 8!
:party:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Uploading the Windows private RC1 version. :hyper:

- Added Sync to the Envelopes, so now you can restart the envelope from the mod-matrix.
- Changed a bit some small graphics on the sample-player.
- The Sample Player status bar now shows the relative path of the loaded sound file from the selected layer.
- Added Smooth to the LFO (requires skin changes, so for now I did a quick change to the Default Red one, but Limeflavour will do all changes later this week).
- Added Loop Modulation (L.Mod) destination to the Sample Player. This only works with files that have larger size than the loop size. EG: the Digi One files or some files marked with PW on the name (see /Waveforms on WS V7).

I will handle the MAC and public files tomorrow... :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

I should have the first folder of my presets finalized this afternoon.... :D

Just sent the files for the Atmospheres presets folder to William. All the presets have been fixed up but the volume levels of some sounds can still be tweaked a little according to taste..... :D

Awesome

Do the Wusik based Anomaly banks work with WS8?

One thing I found when converting the first batch of old presets - and this only happened with one of them But if it saves anyone else converting old presets some time it is worth mentioning....

The second and third sounds of one preset each had LFO 2 assigned to Pan settings, except V8 did not assign a waveform shape to the LFO. The result was that random static was added to each sound. Took me a while to narrow that down....

aMUSEd wrote:Awesome

Do the Wusik based Anomaly banks work with WS8?
All of the Anomaly presets should work with Wusik V8. Personally I have yet to try it. They may need some fixing up here and there, but as long as you have all of the sounds - the presets should work just fine.

What I have found so far has been that some setting have to be added manually, such as Mod Filter Sync, but that my be because I started converting my presets before William added that for me.

Once I get my Wusikstation presets converted, I will start to go back over all of the Anomaly ones and see. That may or may not be a lot of work....

Uploading new RC1 files, both public (demo) and private, Windows and MAC :hyper:

- Fixed: when wavesequencing with sample-player fixed-pitch, still use the tune+octave settings from the sequencer step which is playing.
- Fixed a bug when loading old WusikSND separated stereo files. Also, if the file has another one with 2R on the filename it will load the two files in stereo. EG: The Ambient Drums collection, the wet files are separated mono files with 1 and 2R on the filename.
- Fixed a high pitch noise when loading stuff that would take longer to process.

Westgate Presets updated too, but they are in an external file: WS_Dnekm_Presets.zip
(the ones included with the Windows installer are old, sorry)

Cheers, WilliamK

Oops, did a small mistake in RC1. When I added the LFO Smooth option I messed up the LFO Sync / BPM legacy preset importing. I already fixed this and will include in the next set of files. I also did another thing wrong on the sample player and fixed it. :dog:

Uploading RC1 b for Windows, will handle the MAC files latter today, plus the Demonstration files too. :cool:

Fixed some LFO problems, specially when loading legacy presets. Also fixed the sample player which was showing the waveforms in the wrong way.

I tested all ArtVera NewAge Collection presets, they sound great now. :hyper:

Also a big thank you to Westgate for doing the preset conversions, great stuff there! :hug:

Cheers, WilliamK

:clap: :hail: :clap:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

is there still a downloadable demo ?

Yeah, I will upload it later today.

Return to “Instruments”