UVI Relayer: Precision Creative Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Relayer

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Simon, in your videos, is the visual glitches on the interface because of the recording or the interface is really that glitchy?
It's an issue with Retina displays and Yosemite, OpenGL graphic fuckup, so you spend gazillions on all that equipment and are then stuck with a glitchy OS - and I won't re-install Mavericks after installing and authorizing all this software for weeks...but some software works fine with that combo.

Sampleconstruct wrote: It's an issue with Retina displays and Yosemite, OpenGL graphic fuckup, so you spend gazillions on all that equipment and are then stuck with a glitchy OS - and I won't re-install Mavericks after installing and authorizing all this software for weeks...but some software works fine with that combo.
Hopefully the problem will disappear with El Capitan and Metal.

I was wondering if a randomizing
function is included.

Kalamata Kid wrote:I was wondering if a randomizing
function is included.
There's randomization options in each section.

There's no global randomization.

audientronic wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:I was wondering if a randomizing
function is included.
There's randomization options in each section.

There's no global randomization.
Good news that there is some randomization.
I love how Absynth handles their global randomization.

On a different topic also love how Absynth handles
adjustments with a fine and a course control. Hope
my comments add to the narrative here.

The reviews have been great and when I see Simon
responding, well I se it a positive sign.

When will the intro price end?

Kalamata Kid wrote:When will the intro price end?
July 31st.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:When will the intro price end?
July 31st.
That's how you spell relief!
That's a generous offer
time wise and price wise.

I wonder if JRR and Don't Crack
will also keep their special
pricing till the 31st.

Anyone who bought this after demoing, is it necessary to install version 1.1 or did you continue using 1.0 after you received your license?
There ya have it...

@Ultrasonic,
As usual, we also recommend installing the newest version, so I would say "sure thing, please install this v1.0.1" ;-)

Whats up Doc :) Appreciate that. Great job on this plugin.

Edit: Oh hey a quick Q if you dont mind...
Whats the reason for using seperate 32 and 64 bit installers now a days? Altho its not toooo much trouble, it DOES seem a bit more convenient to use a single installer for both platforms.

Its not only UVI obviously. Some other companies are doing this as well. I just wondered if there might be a simple explanation for it. Thank You.
There ya have it...

Because people don't want to download an installer twice the size ;-) Morevover, it avoids issues with people who would install both versions with an easy install that could lead to some possible issues with DAW which loads 32 and 64-bit plug-ins.
Hope this clarifies,

UVI Doctor wrote:Because people don't want to download an installer twice the size ;-) Morevover, it avoids issues with people who would install both versions with an easy install that could lead to some possible issues with DAW which loads 32 and 64-bit plug-ins.
Hope this clarifies,
It does. Thank you.
There ya have it...

Together with The Drop...this is the best purchase in a while. Definitely top notch plug-in!

So...any chance we'll see some of these features in MachFive 4? :wink:

elxsound wrote:The other thing I noticed is that stopping playback in Live causes CPU spikes, 5-7% per each instance of the plugin.

When only a single tap is initiated, CPU consumption is extremely low (even lower than AudioDamage's Dubstation) which I was curious if I could replace with Relayer (and I believe I was able to get the sound how I like well enough to replace Dubstation), but with x3 instances of Relayer each placed on their respective return track (all just 1 tap), stopping playback sends the CPU spiking up to 20%.

It is also important to note that no sound was routed to any of those instances of Relayer.
Any update on this, as in is it something to be addressed in an update? Spikes can be brutal especially when used along with Bazille!

Return to “Effects”