Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:New Sampler from TAL: http://tal-software.com/products/tal-sampler

$45 intro price until August 1 ($60 normal)
That looks interesting if you are into Amiga-like tunes.

Hi, already I own Maschine Mikro with 1.8 SW and I am not able to use Komplete Crossgrade.
Does someone know please, if I will buy Maschine 2.3 Update, will I be able to use Komplete Crossgrade?

Palio wrote:Hi, already I own Maschine Mikro with 1.8 SW and I am not able to use Komplete Crossgrade.
Does someone know please, if I will buy Maschine 2.3 Update, will I be able to use Komplete Crossgrade?
Yes, owning Maschine 2 software enables crossgrade. I have a Mikro and previously was not able to purchase the crossgrade. However, now that all Maschine v2 software owners get Komplete Select, it seems NI sensibly now allows crossgrade to Komplete.

Thanks for the Air Music Tech. Headsup.

Wanted Transfuser for a while now, but it was way to buggy. Couldn't try the new patch after the demo period expired because they couldn't reset the demo for me.

Didn't want to spend that much money by chance. Now I have them all for a good price and really enjoy Transfuser.

Thanks!

" UVI Vintage Vault Sale
For the one year anniversary of Vintage Vault, we'd like to offer you a very special
upgrade for our flagship bundle. Upgrade to Vintage Vault! Discover your personalized
upgrade offer now. This pricing is available to all registered owners of one of our
Vintage Series instruments and is a cumulative discount, so the more instruments you own,
the greater the savings!"

I have all instruments beside one: Vector Pro and they offer me 50% off Vintage Vault??? No thanks! Like they wrote: A very special update.. :lol: :dog:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Fleer wrote:Still, I only have one (US) account. And they added VAT because I was "ordering from Europe".
They even told me to wait until I would be back in the States to order.
I just bought it and didn't have to pay any VAT, even though I am a European :)

Sent my info to Plugin Boutique to get the serial, hope there will be no snag because the licence I upgrade from (Hybrid3) I bought second-hand (but was unregistered) :pray:

I got enough gear, but really like Hybrid3, and getting 6 additional plugs for just about $75 seems like a total no-brainer

Greylion just posted this in the Bargains thread:

"New, I think? I just got the email, anyhow.
TC Electronic PolyTune polyphonic VST tuner for $39 intro price.
http://www.tcelectronic.com/polytune-plug-in/
As a guitarist, I find it interesting. But I'd be a lot more likely to buy this if it was $20."

FYI, TC E has had this as an iPhone app for years now. Only costs a couple of bucks, but it's the easiest tuner I've ever used. Just strum and you can instantly see which strings are out of tune and adjust them quickly. Very fast and easy.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

The Air Upgrade worked just as promised in my case :tu:

Paid just €70 (no VAT), submitted my info, got the package serial delivered this morning, and links to download.

One thing that is really cool is that the plugs can be activiated separatly. I don't have space for Structure at the mo', gonna take me a couple of days just to download it. But I got started with Loom and Vacuum Pro. Installation and iLok registration of them took just a couple of minutes.

Well done Plugin Boutique and Air :clap:

jsp1979 wrote:Intro price is 15 pounds.

19 pounds is the regular price.
According to info I got from Synth Magic newsletter, intro price is £19 until July 14th.

Those who own any of the previous version of Vector X, can get it for £15.

Numanoid wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:Intro price is 15 pounds.

19 pounds is the regular price.
According to info I got from Synth Magic newsletter, intro price is £19 until July 14th.

Those who own any of the previous version of Vector X, can get it for £15.
I corrected my post. Note that any previous customers of Synth Magic can get the discounted price. You don't have to own any version of Vector X.

jsp1979 wrote:Intro price is 15 pounds for previous Synth Magic customers (see link in email).
That's why I didn't mention it in my post, because previous owners would get the offer sent directly by E-mail anyhow.

New users on the other hand, would maybe not be aware of the intro price if they didn't subscribe to the newsletter/mailings. That is why I posted the info about the intro price.

JRR Shop is advertising free all access pass to Groove3 tutorials with purchases this month. I just bought the KU10 upgrade from them but I don't see any info about Groove3 in any of the email receipts or in my account on JRRSHOP.com.

Does anyone know how do you get the access?

-B
Berfab

Send a PM to Uncle E

Done and Done.

It was supposed to be added to the receipt. They literally turned it around in 5 minutes and got me the access.

Uncle E and JRR rock.

Cheers
-B
Berfab

They do. Nobody beats the Uncle :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”