Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Naenyn Cinematic Impacts library for ALchemy. Payment, timing, and communication was smooth ! Would do business with again.

triggerthehorizon sold me a couple of EZmix packs - a very fast and easy transaction, a good guy to deal with. Toontrack were, as usual, excellent too. :tu:

Sold Monark to onur_77. Fast and friendly transaction. Cheers

Bought NI Molekular from MikeCallon. Good deal, fast turnaround. Smooth deal all the way.

Bought GForce Minimonsta from Prunesquallor. Fast and smooth, and GForce is very quick with licence transfer too.

Time for some melohman octaving! :)

Bought TAL 101 from miro pajic. Good seller, good contact and everything went fast and smooth :tu:

Sold to the following forum members last week:

Michael L
Proteinshake
SynthJocky
Mushy Mushy
wilcofan
napakettu
fup4000

All went smoothly without a hitch... many thanks guys :tu:

digitalbeatsyndrome wrote:Sold Sirken Electronic Bass library for Alchemy, Payment, timing, and communication was smooth ! Would do business with again.
Likewise. It was a pleasure doing business.

Bought the grey forge maschine expansion from Ryan99. Very helpful, polite and communicative seller, there was a slight glitch with the registration, and he helped me sort it out very quickly. A great guy to deal with!!

Sold Razor to PHassan. Very quick and easy transaction. All good!

Sold paulbreeze Luftrum Ambient library for ALchemy. Payment, timing, and communication was smooth ! Would do business with again.

Bought CA Luftrum Ambient from digitalbeatsyndrome. Everything went great. Fast license transfer from CA... Thanks,

Sold Camel Audio Alchemy/Taste of Camel/Planet Earth to gaf_thit... smooth sailing all the way :tu:

Sold Razor to ruczaj. Super quick payment and lovely to deal with. Recommended.

Yep, I bought Camel Audio Alchemy and ToC/PE from DMuzik.

All done and concluded within half a day, including response from CA.
(Must go and download and backup now)

A pleasure doing business with DMuzik.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”