BlueARP VST Arpeggiator development - let's discuss! (Apple M1 ready, 4K)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BlueARP

Yeah if I don't have bluearp in there at all control of Spire seems fine. Incidentally I think this is the same for other vst. I tried it with Zeta too and had same problem...

I asked Oleg the same here some time ago because i also had the problem of not being able to control the synths parameter with the keyboard anymore when playing it through BlueArp. It didn't work back then, so i figure there hasn't changed anything in that respect. I'd really love to have that too, it's possible with Kirnu, and probably with other arpeggiators too. Not sure what the problem was with BlueArp that it's not possible.

And yet, does Oleg not control the synths on the fly in his videos?
He's live playing, and doing filter sweeps at the same time, so at least it can be done in Fruity Loops - but somethings not quite right (or I'm doing it wrong - probably!!!) in Studio One...

subharmonic wrote:And yet, does Oleg not control the synths on the fly in his videos?
Does he? I never saw that. I'd be very happy to be proven wrong. :hyper:

Hi!

I love the chord step type, i was looking for this kind of arp that can have overlapping steps.

Is there a possibility in a future update for different chord versions? I particulary don't like how it plays all the notes, including the lowest bass note. It would be great if you could 'filter' out the notes. There is already a solution for that in the interfdace, cause you already have to select the keys on the Key select page.

It would simply play the whole chord if you set it to Root, or K1, and it would truncate each next note in the chord according to the K setting (and regarding the order algorythm maybe).

Thanks

Highvoltage wrote:Hi!

I love the chord step type, i was looking for this kind of arp that can have overlapping steps.

Is there a possibility in a future update for different chord versions? I particulary don't like how it plays all the notes, including the lowest bass note. It would be great if you could 'filter' out the notes. There is already a solution for that in the interfdace, cause you already have to select the keys on the Key select page.

It would simply play the whole chord if you set it to Root, or K1, and it would truncate each next note in the chord according to the K setting (and regarding the order algorythm maybe).

Thanks
Hi. I have something like this on my todo list. I call it 'polyphonic key select'. My idea is to give the abitily to choose several keys for 'KEY SELECT' bar. For example, you can choose either k1, or k2, or k1+k2, or k1+k2+k4, etc. It will be nearly in september, now I focus on releasing a stable verion and wiping out all the remaining bugs.

All Because of the issues reported with FL11 and FL12, I concentrated my efforts on testing BlueARP with them (I still used FL10), and releasing a stable version. So I freeze all the major changes till around september 2015. Last weekend I fixed some bugs, planning to release v2.15 next weekend.

Guys please do support this developer. He is genius and he created such creative tool that nobody thought to make
:hug: Oleg you are молодец

I'll be on long awaited vacation for next 2 weeks, so releasing what I have now:

BlueARP v2.15 for Windows:
http://www.graywolf2004.net/files/2/Blu ... _v2.15.zip
BlueARP v2.15 for OSX:
http://www.graywolf2004.net/files/2/Blu ... _v2.15.zip

Changes:
1. Fixed some crashes like 'deprecated method call...'
2. new GUI feature - you can adjust any dragbox or matrix editor value with mouse wheel
(coulnd't resist to add it. Seems very convenient to me).
Just rotate mouse wheel while pointer is over any control.

Spacibo bolshoe Oleg :) :clap:

Thank you !

Big thanks again for your ongoing work on this great arp. Will donate when i can.

Just found this today and I can't believe it's free. I feel the need to donate when I get paid next week, simply for the amount of hours I've played with it today, great job :)

Also just wanted to say "Thanks" for the ongoing development of such a useful plugin :) Will also donate when the paycheck allows.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

Return to “Instruments”