Waldorf Nave VST version at thomann.de

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nave

EvilDragon wrote:Arrow keys browsing is useful. Don't skip it if you can help it :)
+1!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

+1!

It would seem I'm in the minority. I guess you're best off finishing the arrow key browsing. :) I'm not in the beta group but I generally don't participate in betas, since this update isn't very far off I'll just wait for the release version.

KingTuck wrote:It would seem I'm in the minority. I guess you're best off finishing the arrow key browsing. :) I'm not in the beta group but I generally don't participate in betas, since this update isn't very far off I'll just wait for the release version.
No worries, I do my very best to get all packed and done. I believe 1.1 will be quite nice.

Cheers
Rolf
Rolf from www.temporubato.com
Synthesizer microbrewery.

temporubato wrote:
KingTuck wrote:It would seem I'm in the minority. I guess you're best off finishing the arrow key browsing. :) I'm not in the beta group but I generally don't participate in betas, since this update isn't very far off I'll just wait for the release version.
No worries, I do my very best to get all packed and done. I believe 1.1 will be quite nice.

Cheers
Rolf
I'm sure it will be. :)

Stuff is going forward. No more new features: Sent out a first release candidate for v1.1 Let's see how this goes.

Cheers
Rolf
Rolf from www.temporubato.com
Synthesizer microbrewery.

Thanks for the updates. :)

KingTuck wrote:Thanks for the updates. :)
Am I missing something? As far as I know, 1.1 hasn't gone live yet :neutral:

Sound Author wrote:
I mean status updates on the Nave 1.1 release.

KingTuck wrote:
Sound Author wrote:
I mean status updates on the Nave 1.1 release.
Oh. m'kay :ud:

We edging on release? :D

KingTuck wrote:We edging on release? :D
I like how the init sound has the LP filter on, plus being able to copy one osc to another is highly useful. Hoping for effects modulations in an upcoming release, plus being able to apply separate cutoffs and resos to each oscillator would be nice, if I'm not asking too much (again).
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote:
I like how the init sound has the LP filter on, plus being able to copy one osc to another is highly useful. Hoping for effects modulations in an upcoming release, plus being able to apply separate cutoffs and resos to each oscillator would be nice, if I'm not asking too much (again).
Effects modulations would probably have to be selective. Many FX parameters can cause artifacts when modulated quickly (some, even, at all). Different cutoff and resonance is essentially saying separate filter modules for the oscillators. I understand the appeal, but IMO it's more suited to a major product update. It would require a bit of time to implement, and implies higher CPU usage as there would now need to be 2 filters running. It's uncommon to see feature updates (save major upgrades) implement large design changes like that. Just my 2 cents.

KingTuck wrote:
Apostate wrote:
Effects modulations would probably have to be selective. Many FX parameters can cause artifacts when modulated quickly (some, even, at all). Different cutoff and resonance is essentially saying separate filter modules for the oscillators. I understand the appeal, but IMO it's more suited to a major product update. It would require a bit of time to implement, and implies higher CPU usage as there would now need to be 2 filters running. It's uncommon to see feature updates (save major upgrades) implement large design changes like that. Just my 2 cents.
See? I was asking for too much again lol! Hey, either way I love Nave, the sound by itself is just plain killer imo, and those close controls keep me busy for hours on end. It's my main "wave synth" these days...in fact, I'm mostly a "Waldorf" type o' dude now, Largo and PPG 3 take up the bulk of my programming.
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote:
KingTuck wrote:
Apostate wrote:
See? I was asking for too much again lol! Hey, either way I love Nave, the sound by itself is just plain killer imo, and those close controls keep me busy for hours on end. It's my main "wave synth" these days...in fact, I'm mostly a "Waldorf" type o' dude now, Largo and PPG 3 take up the bulk of my programming.
It's no biggy. Better to be overenthusiastic than apathetic. The Waldorf software is indeed very enjoyable. Nave being my personal favourite.

Return to “Instruments”