Could KVR benefit of a more efficient Moderation ? (Poll)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic

Should Kvr intensify their efforts to offer a more efficient moderation ?

Yes
36%
No
10%
Ok as it is
36%
I don't care (Fish)
18%

Total votes: 61

RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

whyterabbyt wrote:Yes, I did indeed experience noticing you with your tongue constantly up MMD's arse...
That is what is called common courtesy, or being friendly.

Something, that even it if bit you in the ass, you would have no ability to understand, except making some childish and these days bigotic sexual remarks about.

Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Yes, I did indeed experience noticing you with your tongue constantly up MMD's arse...

Something, that even it if bit you in the ass, you would have no ability to understand, except making some childish and these days bigotic sexual remarks about.
You guys ... :lol: :party:

Numanoid wrote:

Bigotical? :lol:

Sometmes, Numbo, you really outdo yourself in the short planks comparison. :clap:

Have a clue, for the sake of your edumacation.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/ass-kisser
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:Bigotical? :lol:
Whatever, a spelling mistake, it is beyond the point.

What I understand is that you are one those that make yourself feel better making fun of people with dyslexia

More efficient moderation would have locked this thread a while back :hihi:

whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:I think some of the fanbois were upset that their mancrush turned out to be a fake.
You know all about that obviously from lots of experience, so I trust your word in this regard.
Yes, I did indeed experience noticing you with your tongue constantly up MMD's arse...
The Poet is alive and well :hihi: . This said, I would not mind a mod taking care of this poetry. ( Just to illustrate the topic )
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I agree !

Kriminal wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Kriminal wrote:The minority would like to see a 'change'
The MaoMoonDog affair goes to show that some more alertness could be beneficial.

That kind of sock puppet theather would maybe have been fun if it went on for a week.

But it went on for ages, and MMD even shared "exclusive" (according to him anyway) Alphaville tracks via the forum, without the mods managing to figure out that something didn't add up.
Did anyone get killed?
If that's your "line in the sand", you really shouldn't be on forums.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Lotuzia wrote: This said, I would not mind a mod taking care of this poetry. ( Just to illustrate the topic )
What? Oh sorry, I was asleep again.
but Lotuzia, you know you could have locked it yourself.

Return to “Site Stuff”