Dirty Panda DrumBox CM

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to get it? Can't seem to find it in current CM issues I've bought. I'm a drum synth junkie and wish I could get my hands on it!

Thanks!

You could go and buy the online issue that it came with ... CM172, which would give you access to the CM Vault for that issue. Dirty Panda was never part of the CM Studio iirc ...

thecontrolcentre wrote:You could go and buy the online issue that it came with ... CM172, which would give you access to the CM Vault for that issue.
I've read on another KVR thread that the vault only has the content of issue 182 and up. Do you know if it's true?

I just checked, and CM172 is not available from the CM Vault (even tho I have the magazine) ... 182 upwards are available, as are 92 and earlier (?), but there's a big gap.

thecontrolcentre wrote:I just checked, and CM172 is not available from the CM Vault (even tho I have the magazine) ... 182 upwards are available, as are 92 and earlier (?), but there's a big gap.
Indeed, on the Zinio website it says:
FROM ISSUE 182 (October 2012) onwards - it DOES INCLUDE the full software, samples and tutorial files to download.
Bummer! :?

When you add a CM mag to the vault it shows a drop down menu whose oldest CM number is 182.
You can even check yourself as it is shown before you have to confirm you own it.

I just opened 184 in Zinio, and it shows "CFA-Sound Dirty Panda CM" as one of the plugins included in the "CM Studio" package.

if i remember right
it was 32bit windows only
CM decided to drop most/all plugins with limited compatibility

dave

pottering wrote:When you add a CM mag to the vault it shows a drop down menu whose oldest CM number is 182.
You can even check yourself as it is shown before you have to confirm you own it.

I just opened 184 in Zinio, and it shows "CFA-Sound Dirty Panda CM" as one of the plugins included in the "CM Studio" package.
Great! I'll have a look at that. Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”