Wusik Station V8.0.2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik Station

Yes. But it is not fully done yet.

More importantly, and I am guessing the answer is no..........will it replace automatically instances in cubendo (vst) of projects that used Wusikstation 6? Since 7 never worked at all for me in Cubendo.
rsp
sound sculptist

Nope. sorry. V8 is a new product, so it won't open older projects.

WilliamK wrote:Nope. sorry. V8 is a new product, so it won't open older projects.
ahh. :(
any chance of getting WS7 fixed for Cubendo then?
rsp
sound sculptist

I'm totally swamped with Wusik Station V8 and Wusik 4000/8000 code right now, sorry, just one guy here doing all this magic. :hihi: :oops:

And just one guy who has been waiting 17 months for that fix.. after buying it and it never working.
rsp
sound sculptist

William, I joined in on the group buy deal you have going with the Wusik Station V8 plus W8000 plus EVE plus W7 plus massive amounts of presets and samples, and I'm very impressed. And your Youtube videos really help me understand how things work.

I wanted to point out that every time I load the V8 presets "WSeq Drums 1" or "WSeq Drums 2" it crashes my DAW (which is Samplitude Music Studio 2015). Let me know if I am doing something wrong please. (Windows 8 on a 3 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM.)

I also wanted to point out that at first I thought V8 was putting a very heavy load on my CPU, but then I realized I had set oversampling to 4x. When I turned it off the CPU usage got much more reasonable (20% for a simple patch).

sincere thanks for your good work,
Christian

Thanks for the kind words and the report. I can confirm that in FL it crashes too as soon as I hit a key, so I will investigate and see what I did wrong and fix it ASAP.

I will also work on a Wusik 4000 & 8000 update in the next few days, using the optimizations and fixes I did while coding the current WS V8 beta. :cool:

Sample Start Modulation in WS V8

Just a quick video showcasing the latest beta version, with direct menus for easier modulation assign. Here I'm using the sample start modulation with the ARP to create some new sounds. I saved this preset in the Showcase folder as Sample Start Mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VN6FSNoRwU

Sorry for the delay, I'm optimizing the code for the envelope and sample-player, BIG speedup. :cool: I also fixed a small glitch when loading single-shot WAV files. :dog: I will release a new set of files later today or tomorrow... :cool:

Uploading beta 12, with some great changes! Fixed the problem with the one shot wav files. Optimized the envelope and sample player code. Plus some other optimizations, specially for stuff that is not been used. EG: turn off the volume of an OSC on the 3 OSC layer-type and it will save the CPU resources, the same for the white noise, and so on. Unless a modulation is added to the volume of those objects, or they are used as modulation sources, the will be bypassed. I also fixed some other small stuff. On my machine it runs rock-solid now! I updated the presets a bit too.

I'm also uploading Wusik 4000 & 8000 V1.1.2 Beta 01, which I will post about on our company forum, as this beta is private.

Edit: For the Wusik 4000 & 8000 V1.1.2 Beta, visit the following link:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p6145781

I have all three of the updates installed and will start checking them out in the morning.... :D

Ok, found the bug with the 32 bits version, something silly I did while doing the code optimization... :dog: :oops: Will have new files soon...

Ok, uploading Beta12b, Windows only for now, will handle the MAC version on Monday.

Yes, all layers now play in the 32 bit version.... :D

Will get back to testing tomorrow....

Return to “Instruments”