Vectorspace: Gestural Sequenced Sampler for Reaktor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks guys! Really pleased with the responses I'm getting.

el-bo, intro pricing will probably end a week after release, so Tuesday-ish?

BTW guys there's a video introduction to the instrument now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBo0wJ ... e=youtu.be

~Pd~ wrote:el-bo, intro pricing will probably end a week after release, so Tuesday-ish?

~Pd~ wrote:el-bo, intro pricing will probably end a week after release, so Tuesday-ish?
what will the full-price be ?

thanks

Daags wrote:

thanks
Ooo, quite high I expect. I put a lot of work into this thing.

This is really excellent Peter! ... very interested in exploring the resonance "modeling" aspects.

... bought. :tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

~Pd~ wrote:
Daags wrote:

thanks
ok smartarse

Shabdahbriah wrote:This is really excellent Peter! ... very interested in exploring the resonance "modeling" aspects.

Thanks! Modeling is one of the things I want to expand on in updates, with greater control over individual partials.

Daags wrote:
~Pd~ wrote:
Daags wrote:

thanks
ok smartarse
Aw people are too serious around here! :D

But seriously, the final price will be $39.75, so the current price is 33.3333333333333% off. Daaaaaamn!

sweet, that's enough of a saving that I'll break out the abacus and see if I can turn enough tricks to raise the dough in time for next tuesday-ish.

~Pd~ wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:This is really excellent Peter! ... very interested in exploring the resonance "modeling" aspects.

Thanks! Modeling is one of the things I want to expand on in updates, with greater control over individual partials.
Awesome! 8)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Just rolled out the Vectorspace 1.0.1 update featuring a new Intensity control in the Growl macro and mappings for Antonio Blanca's Lemur template The Ring

...and this is the new parameter map and layout for Konkreet Performer.

I already got Loupe2, which i found to be one of the rare cool stuff in Reaktor, and now this !

Youre putting Sampler to the next level with this easy loop selection. Completely outstanding !

Deisss wrote:I already got Loupe2, which i found to be one of the rare cool stuff in Reaktor, and now this !

Youre putting Sampler to the next level with this easy loop selection. Completely outstanding !
Thanks! I make instruments primarily to scratch my own itches, make shortcuts for my own workflow kind of thing, and it's nice to know that other people appreciate it too.

Awesome work Peter!
A more extensive Lemur template would be great, but no pressure ;-)

Thanks and Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Instruments”