Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Bitwig to BufoBufo. Communication was very quick, absolutely perfect transaction. Thanks to a quick license transfer from Bitwig the entire thing was done within hours!

Bought Acustica audio Magenta EQ + mastering pack from Userb420, gentlemen seller :tu:

Hello,

Bought Samplitude Prox2 and the Prox2 upgrade Suite during the Magix 25yrs anniversary at JRRshop with a group coupon.
I always wanted to buy Samp since a long time, but it was really too expensive for me, now it's ok and working really good (despite a little issue with the Suite, quickly solved with the Magix's support/sales departement).

So I want to say thank you to Uncle-E and his team (I don't know), quick reply to my email a couple of days before he received the serial code, also I've got the 5 cds/dvds in a solid package in France.

All perfect thank you. :)

Bought Bitwig Studio from freakah. Perfect communication and ultra-fast reaction from both Bitwig and freakah - got my license within hours :party: :tu:

I sold TAL U-NO-LX V2 to MikeCallon. It was a smooth and fast transaction so i could recommend this member to other KVR members here. :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Purchased Studio One Producer from Budweiser...Transaction was smooth, license transfer only took 3 days, excellent communication, honest and trustworthy seller do not hesitate to buy from him. :)

killsin77

Sold Satin to SirKen. Great dude. Paid upfront without any hesitation or drama. Transfer took a bit longer than i expected, but he was patient and totally cool about it. A+ transaction.

Thanks SirKen. Enjoy the plugin!
There ya have it...

Sold Blackhole to stikygum. Fastest payment ever.

Bought Nomad Factory SC 226 from Koolly, but then got refunded because they didn't actually have a valid license to sell. Timewaster.

I bought DDMF EQ Bundle from Aubrey Lamont

Very nice contact and a very fast transfer.
Every time again. :tu:

Thanks a lot!!!
Scotty's Arrival

I bought Absynth 5 off galdson and was an outstanding transaction, and he even helped me work through some technical difficulties on my part. CLASS ACT!!

Galdson profile http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... le&u=63653
Encourage each other Daily, as long as its called today!
Need some great guitar or bass tracks? Hit me up.

Sold ddmf eq bundle to VirusTI82.

This member was very kind and responsive and took the time to look for ddmf's transfer policy. Smooth and fast transaction. Highly recommended.

Christian @ ddmf was also very helpful.

I sold Ultrachannel to captcrunch24. This was easy and quick transaction. I recommend this buyer!
resistance is futile. Check my latest mix: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532758

Bought Eventide UltraChannel from blizzard. Perfect transaction! Thanks

Recently had a dealing with superscan.
Excellent communication, fast transaction.
He was very nice.
Thank you!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”