a msg to sample library app devs: W tee F

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For the love of your current religious deity, will someone suggest a GOOD sample library app that has DECENT search and RESULT SORTING features?

Windows, please... Or mac cause I may sell my kid to buy one if the app has some logical fricking features.

Free? Sweet
Not free? Still chill, cause it's ridiculous that it doesn't exist (or that my limited googling brain hasn't found it yet)
Cost a bajillion currencies? F yourself

The need is here, where are the feature-bloated products?

Hell, to keep it from costing a bajillion dayjob hours, throw muhfugn loopmeisters ads all ovah, idgaf and may buy som...I mean I will view them. :neutral:

For sorting search results....I'd like some lengths, some qualities, some frequency ranges, a little frequency averages, a smidgen of tags, a few created dates, sprays of modified dates, one or two "has slice markers", maybe a dozen "no has slice markers", obligatory name filters... A.K.A. SOME NORMAL HUMAN BEING (THAT HAPPENS TO HORDE AUDIO SAMPLES) SORTING METHODS

And let me choose the order of the sorting...don't limit the sorting mmmaaannn!

shiiiii...it's like it's still 1995 up in this featureless sample library app scene. It's as if we all have 512mb hard drives n 486 processors n ... other old things

thanks in advance

I love you

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”