AM FreeHand Free Synth Released!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Apparantly it is great to make Power-Bässe with :D

BTW a really poor Beat Workzone, pluginwise:

Renegade LE, Enzyme Plyr BT, Nasty Looper, Mixvibes Cross DJ 3.2 Free, Virtual DJ Home 8, Magix Music Maker 2014 Silver, Mixxx, Nova Killer Suite, Novaflas Studio

Renegade LE, is about the only worthwhile stuff, Enzyme Plyr BT is very restricted.

€10 is a bit stiff for this, seeing as it isn't really a mag, but a folder with a DVD cover.

Renegade LE looks to me like the regular Renegade with a Beat logo on. And yeah, I love it.

Enzyme... geez. I have the CM version and CPU hogging aside, sounds freakin' horrid. Most of the presets don't sound musical at all and everything is just so distorted and grainy and... not usable.
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Ooof. Just tried to load FREEHAND and it crashes my 32 bit Presonus Studio One v3 ?! I am running 64 bit WinX. This is a synth that has character (used it years ago). I disagree with the negative comment about it 8)

I too am getting crashes with cakewalk. it looks like an interesting synth and i'd like to try it

Solution: JBridge it from 32 TO 32. Sleeper function of JBridge. (Or go to 64 if you run 64 ... I dont ... therefore cannot recommend).

Works in Reaper as expected. One of my favorite gui's, has preset controls,
so a good fake standalone synth when wrapped with Tone2 Nanohost.
And it can growl.
Cheers

Return to “Instruments”