Sunrizer Mac Version + Windows Version released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sunrizer Sunrizer synth

Ah habits.. Well Sunrizer is not first, Nord Lead uses Morph groups as well and its the most praised feature :)
giq

itoa wrote:Ah habits.. Well Sunrizer is not first, Nord Lead uses Morph groups as well and its the most praised feature :)
Well, never owned a Nord Lead and now I'm glad that I don't.

Most annoying "feature" I've ever run into.

For the moment, you are the one and the loudest ;)
giq

itoa wrote:For the moment, you are the one and the loudest ;)
I'm annoying because I don't like a feature of a synth?

Whatever. I've been called worse.

Never said annoying
giq

Hey folks - here's a template for controlling Sunrizer in NI Kore 2

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... mplate.ksd

itoa wrote:Ah habits.. Well Sunrizer is not first, Nord Lead uses Morph groups as well and its the most praised feature :)
Thank you for the update :)

Is there a way to know what has been updated please?

Yes, you should get a notification email, if you bought it :)
giq

wagtunes wrote:I was very excited about this synth when I first heard the demo...

Oh well. Life is sometimes just filled with disappointments.
So true...some lives anyway.

:) :wink:
바보

aMUSEd wrote:Hey folks - here's a template for controlling Sunrizer in NI Kore 2

Wow thats great! Can I spread it?
giq

I love the Morph, very easy to work with. Also I really like the power LP filter, it's driven in a way so it's almost like adding a touch of My Bloody Valentine to the sound. All the filters sound really good.

One thing is that the Reverb Amount doesn't morph, yet Delay Amount does. Is this by design? I also wish that OSC Width was an LFO destination.

itoa wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Hey folks - here's a template for controlling Sunrizer in NI Kore 2

Wow thats great! Can I spread it?
Sure if you can also fix a bug for me, in Kore when I try and save a variation as soon as I click on save in Kore it resets the whole plugin for some reason so I can't save any variations (Kore 2 has 8 variations slots - also like in the Nord but a bit more dynamic - where you can save subpatches and then morph between them)

To see what I mean the variations/morph grid is in the top right, to make a variation you setup the plugin state as you want then click the little save icon next to the grid and select which square you want it saved in, once you have 8 setup you can morph freely between them all.

itoa wrote:Yes, you should get a notification email, if you bought it :)
Yes I bought it Mr. Kukula and I got the email notification which you wrote in: "Along with some minor fixes and improvements, there is one important fixing wrong preset data upon project loading."

What are the minor fixes and improvements?

Is the bug with velocity modulation has been fixed?

Stability and memory issues on Windows - its the first time here :)

Working on the rest..

Velocity modulation? You mean assignable mod wheel cc ?

Earlier question:
Some less important parameters like Reverb are not morphable, yes its by design.. look at your cpu hit :)
giq

itoa wrote: Earlier question:
Some less important parameters like Reverb are not morphable, yes its by design.. look at your cpu hit :)
I only meant the Reverb Mix Knob, I've just waggled the knob whilst playing and can't see any obvious CPU spikes :) I do understand other parameters would need recalculations with each move, but I would have thought Reverb mix is straight forward.

Return to “Instruments”