Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

It seems new version of Spire won't come this month, as they said several pages ago :(

I thought it would be out by now too, but we still have 9 days left in May.

vega555 wrote: And continue to develop RE format for Reason
Dude, I pray this happens. There are literally no good RE synths. I would love to have Spire for Reason. Could this really happen?

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:
Dude, I pray this happens. There are literally no good RE synths. I would love to have Spire for Reason. Could this really happen?

.-.
I think Synapse's Antidote is a good one.

Yorrrrrr wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:

.-.
I think Synapse's Antidote is a good one.
Honestly it's allright, but like every other RE I've tried, no dice. I really hope Spire can be made for Reason.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Yorrrrrr wrote:It seems new version of Spire won't come this month, as they said several pages ago :(
I looked back a few pages. Where did they say that? :(

vega555 wrote:Dear Friends,

During last year we have worked on new version of Spire and we are pleased to announce Spire 1.1 which will be available on May 2015.

Major Core fetaures:
- New SSE optimized DSP engine with less CPU usage
- Memory optimization. Unused sections are no longer consume RAM.
- Add Modulation Buses, Sources and Targets

GUI Improvements
- Design Upgrade
- 150%, 200% Scale modes
- Pitch and Mod Wheels
- Five Extra Mod Knobs (Macroses)
- Global Pitch Shift
- Microtuning section
- Shift buttons in Arp

Will be available as VST/AU/AAX plugins.

Some long-term plans:

- Extended preset browser
- Custom wave loading
- Granular sampler OSC mode
- Vowel OSC mode
- New reverberator's types
- New shaper's types
- Filter with Drive Parameter

And continue to develop RE format for Reason

It is May 2015.

LOL i fyou hold you're breathe for may join the line ---- Spire 1.1, Soundtoys v5, Elektron OVerbridge. At least Omnisphere2 and ClariphonicmkII delivered :)

Still one week in may. :) I won't complain if it'll be june too.

I think they are busting their arses behind it all (ha). What they are trying to do is not easy and can cause a lot of problems. There will be some rewrite involved and I would not be surprised if they give you MORE than you expect when the release happens. It may take a minute. I don't doubt these guys though. They have a good thing going right now. I'll happily play what I have for the moment. I don't care if it's too much for your computer...get a better one, I had to.

Man I would like to buy this in the future, (a bit hardpressed with money rightnow but it'll work out) i've played around a bit with the demo and it's really something that can add character to my library of stuff I already have :).

About the demo version, it seems it even recalls custom patches, which usually demos don't do. Could I already work on some stuff safely until I buy the product to mixdown the finished songs safely ? Is it time limited ?, or is the only limitation the noise swooshes at intervals ?

EDIT: nevermind, just bought, such a sound is just too attractive :)
Last edited by CosmicD on Thu May 28, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Now, since they improved the CPU performance, they might as well increase the amount of maximum voices, to like 32. :D

I really want to see this come out. At least some sort of status update would be nice!

I just found a rather annoying bug with spire's interface. Whenever you rightclick while dragging a knob, that knob will be permanently hottracking your mouse cursor the moment you over over it again, this can be very annoying while tweaking, I remember in cubase I can close the interface and when I open it it stops behaving like that.

The moment that you do the mistake of leftclicking (drag) and manipulating and you dare to rightclick as well on the knob, the bug occurs.

Return to “Instruments”