V-Machine

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Folks, why bother, I also had V machine but it couldn't even follow the modern plugins. So I switched to a decent soundcard and a laptop...
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

and I can`t sell it. Everybody wants plugin that won`t work in V machine :(
I`m starting to think that I should call it as rompler in the advt, with some additional functions

Hey! I was hoping to someone to help me... I recently bought SM pro audio v-machine and when i tryied install vst plugins on device he simply blocked. Now when I turn it on i says LOADING PLUGINS-LOADING: PRESET 0 PLEASE WAIT.... and nothing happens... Please if anyone knows what is problem and how to fix it??? Thanks :)

Where did you get it[quote="Blaz"]Hey! I was hoping to someone to help me... I recently bought SM pro audio v-machine and when i tryied install vst plugins on device he simply blocked. Now when I turn it on i says LOADING PLUGINS-LOADING: PRESET 0 PLEASE WAIT.... and nothing happens... Please if anyone knows what is problem and how to fix it??? Thanks :)[/quote]

I'm not sure about this particular problem...where did you buy it? Maybe that dealer can provide help?

I should mention that Sm Pro Audio apparently was bought out by another company and they do not appear to be responding to tech support tickets anymore :(

their web site still says copyright 2014, and we're halfway into 2015. never a good sign.

Blaz wrote:Hey! I was hoping to someone to help me... I recently bought SM pro audio v-machine and when i tryied install vst plugins on device he simply blocked. Now when I turn it on i says LOADING PLUGINS-LOADING: PRESET 0 PLEASE WAIT.... and nothing happens... Please if anyone knows what is problem and how to fix it??? Thanks :)
Firtly you should update your device via their software VFX
and then just hoping everything will be OK :wink:
I asked them also about some things 1.5 year ago.No responding. Consider it as a vintage thing that nobody will help you with (at least manufacturer for sure)

Probably a corrupted plugin on the machine.

Re-import the plugin using the VFX software
I'm the best you can get, have you guessed me yet? I'm the slime oozing out from your TV set.

I would say the same thing: A corrupted plugin. That means that some of the code of the plugin is missing, it is not a complete dll. file. Solution: Use the VFX software to upgrade your V-machine, and select format harddisk. Then make sure that you copy your plugins again so you get rid of the corrupted file.

All the best
gunnare

Hold two upper buttons during startup to get to menu before loading banks. There you can delete corrupted plug. Never load "experimental" vst into machine - only to USB.

Any idea of SFZ player in V-machine? I've somewhat outgrown samplelord and want to experiment with open architecture and real-time control. Options are Linuxsampler, sforzando, sfz. I'm interested in making wavetable synths and macro control with midi cc, so maybe sfz is out of the question.

[quote="Ojd"]Any idea of SFZ player in V-machine? I've somewhat outgrown samplelord and want to experiment with open architecture and real-time control. Options are Linuxsampler, sforzando, sfz. I'm interested in making wavetable synths and macro control with midi cc, so maybe sfz is out of the question.[/quote]

According to an old compatiblity table, sfz by Cakewalk (RGC audio) is supposed to work in a V-Machine.

Hi,
Is the V machine supercharged v2 works well with guitar amp modeler like guitar rig ? Off course not the newest version
I've seen it seems to work with amplitube 2, could it works with something like the Lepou amp sims ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY54SgHuiT4

[quote="Tom Volante"]Hi,
Is the V machine supercharged v2 works well with guitar amp modeler like guitar rig ? Off course not the newest version
I've seen it seems to work with amplitube 2, could it works with something like the Lepou amp sims ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY54SgHuiT4[/quote]

I'm confident it will run the Lepou plugins, but I haven't tried it yet. I figure that if it will run AmpliTube 2 and Studio Devil, then these other plugins should be possible. Don't know about Guitar Rig although it can handle older NI plugins.

Paulkeys12599

Thanks for your reply

So if it can do it all, even if it can't run modern vst, for 150$ it's seems to be a real nice deal for guitarist like me (who record on a old zoom mrs 1608 :ud: ),

I didn't know Studio Devil, it seems to sounds really good for an oldie !

I should mention that Gearstation.com.au is blowing them out for 189 AUD (about $135) and their sales reps can offer some basic tech support.

Personally I think it's worth it to have something with modest power that doesn't take up the same space as a laptop.

Paulkeys12599

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”