Silenth Goldmine for Sylenth

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just arrived from a long expedition from Sylenth world and look
what i've found:
I am willing to share the treasure with you.

Many of you were asking if i have a Sylenth soundset. Now is the time.

Silenth Goldmine is a collection of 51 expressive, evolving, warm, soft, light, dramatic, emotional synth pads.
+ Many carefully selected Bells, Keys, Leads, Plucked instruments,
Arps - Sequences, Sound Effects.
128 unique patches.
+ Cubase Cpr/Midi file of the demos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNt5U0gm8js

https://soundcloud.com/hollosound/sylenth-goldmine-demo

There is a free 16 bank and a Cubase Cpr/Midi file for you to download.
The free Midi/Cpr file contain the second Chilled/longer part of the demo.

Here on KVR forum i am opening a week long
sale: instead of the full 25$ price you can get the sound set
for 22$. Using the code Golden when promted.

As always your comments are welcome!

Cheers, :)
Joseph

Last edited by hollo on Tue May 26, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Some really nice sounds in there (so much for Sylenth doesn't sound analog :hihi: ) and I like that you did not make the usual irritating EDM demo, Sylenth can be used in all kinds of genres. I don't like the Jarre stuff, but a minute or so into the demo it gets interesting...

I almost sold my license but luckily decided not to about a week ago. Made lots of new patches meanwhile and now I am curious about the update, should I live to see it :hihi:

Thanks, yes Sylenth can sound many ways and many different genres. 8)

Where it get's interesting for you, there is the downloadable free patches and Midi/Cpr files.
I decided to give away not only some selected patches but the full 2. part demo project - what i consieder as the main demo -with all the sounds inside + some more.

Lovely demo, well done :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Good job! This is mostly what I was missing in Sylenth.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

fluffy_little_something wrote:I don't like the Jarre stuff, but a minute or so into the demo it gets interesting...
The "Jarre stuff" is the best part. :tu:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:I don't like the Jarre stuff, but a minute or so into the demo it gets interesting...
The "Jarre stuff" is the best part. :tu:
Well, that is a matter of taste I suppose :wink:

[quote="fluffy_little_something"]Some really nice sounds in there (so much for Sylenth doesn't sound analog :hihi: ) and I like that you did not make the usual irritating EDM demo, Sylenth can be used in all kinds of genres.

That Moog Warmth patch is gorgeous. I would never guess it was Sylenth. Nice job Joseph, as always.

Really exquisite sounds, can't put it another way.

Thank you guys for all the nice feedback, it means a lot to me ! :hug:

Thanks also for the NEWS! Ronnie !

Joseph

Beautiful sounds and video as always Joseph :clap: :clap: If I owned Sylenth this would be a no-brainer purchase. You really nailed that special something found in the sounds of the late 1970s.
Feel free to call me Brian.

Thanks so much for this, Joseph! Nice to hear a Sylenth set that is NOT steeped in the EDM as most of them out there seem to be lately. This encourages me to take a stab at doing a set that leans toward that Boards of Canada feel. I KNOW that Sylenth can do this easily...I'm just not sure how long it will take ME to pull those sounds out of it ;)
but again- Silenth Goldmine is not ONLY a great sounding set, it's inspirational :D

Thank you BRIAN (Feel free to call me Brian.) 8)
and blortblort! :)

Cool sounds Joseph.

Just bought. Really great and unique sounds Joseph! Keep 'em coming.

Return to “Soundware”