Mobile audio apps on sale, free, or bundled

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
NA Analog Rack FX Bundle

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:The full versions of AmpliTube for iPad and AmpliTube for iPhone are now free for a limited time.

So what's the upgrade path to the New Amplitube going to be should anyone getting this buy any IAPs???
Instant human just add coffee

BiancaNeve wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:The full versions of AmpliTube for iPad and AmpliTube for iPhone are now free for a limited time.

So what's the upgrade path to the New Amplitube going to be should anyone getting this buy any IAPs???
This is an update, not a whole new app. The best way to get all of the relevant AmpliTube 4 for iOS information is to follow our IK forum thread about it, our Facebook page, or our Twitter feed.

So today Drumkick for iPhone is free:

http://iphone.giveawayoftheday.com/drum ... -iphone-3/

Since AmpliTube 4 for iOS is here, we're discounting the All-In Bundles up to 50%: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=519

Synthmaster player for iPad has been released.

"SynthMaster Player for iPad is the mobile player version of SnthMaster. It is targeted towards users who prefer to use presets rather than designing their own sounds during music production.

The free app comes with 100 factory presets. When users complete registration by entering their names and email addresses they receive another 100 factory presets as a bonus. After completing registration, users can upgrade to the Pro version of the app by purchasing the "Factory Presets" bank via In-App-Purchase (IAP) for $9.99. With the Pro Upgrade all of the 800 factory presets are loaded and also the following features are unlocked:

Users can purchase additional preset banks."
바보

its also supposed to let current users login with their existing serial so they can download banks they already own. however that did not work for me

Yes when I try to upgrade the program crashes. I'm on iOS 8 on an iPad 2.

I haven't tried to upgrade yet. Need to get my serial number from my desktop before I try to register and still playing with the provided patches. Hope they get this fixed soon. Let me/us know if you get it working.

Edit: OK...registration went well and I received the extra patches. I am going to wait a bit to upgrade.
바보

Well, after registering I counted the patches and I had 110. So not sure all the patches downloaded even though the app reported they did.

Korg apps are on sale again to celebrate the release of Korg iM1!

electribes down to 10$, ims-20 and polysix 20$, and iM1 is 20$ which is 33% off according to the description

There arent any descriptions yet of the iAP for the im1 though but it says in the description that it has a library of 3300 sounds and 34* card (*with all expansion cards installed from iAP). So who knows how much it is to actually unlock the full M1. They show one pic in app of the store which shows the m1 and t1 cards pack with 27 cards total, so I guess that means it comes with 7 cards?

that out of the way it does say that you can use it as a module inside gadget as well as the usual audiobus/interapp. It also is interchangable with the legacy collection and they can share presets

ezelkow1 wrote:who knows how much it is to actually unlock the full M1.
I do! :tu:

$30 usd for everything - IMHO: an absolute no-brainer (just purchased the whole enchilada) :love:

yea just found it on another forum people talking about, 10$ to unlock the rest of the cards. Probably gonna end up goin for that in a bit

ezelkow1 wrote:its also supposed to let current users login with their existing serial so they can download banks they already own. however that did not work for me
Wait for our next update, we're submitting it to Apple on Wednesday hopefuly!

OR

When Apple starts approving our IAP products (expansions) existing desktop users will be able to download those banks as well.

Thank you for your patience :)

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote:its also supposed to let current users login with their existing serial so they can download banks they already own. however that did not work for me
Wait for our next update, we're submitting it to Apple on Wednesday hopefuly!

OR

When Apple starts approving our IAP products (expansions) existing desktop users will be able to download those banks as well.

Thank you for your patience :)

Bulent
Congratulation to you on Synthmaster vst's #2 spot in the CM poll. I'm looking forward to 2.7 and all the improvements and additions you mentioned in the other thread. I suppose these will also find there way into the IOS version.

:clap: :phones: :clap:
바보

Equalizer PRO – Music Player with Volume Booster

http://iphone.giveawayoftheday.com/equa ... zer-music/

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”