VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Glue

Hi Andy

I also have this issue for the drop which i bought in April

I can provide my order details

i have changed mac recently could you help me re-authorise as I use the drop in most of my projects

Unfortunately i don't know your email address

Cheers

Andy

Just send him a PM , he's replied in this thread on the previous page I see . I hope he gets it all up and running soon .

fedexnman wrote:Just send him a PM
His PMs are disabled. His email address is support@cy_____.com (obfuscated to confuse spambots).

It's my go to compressor ! Really powerful !
Im a singer/songwriter from austra
For my latest video click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE8Io-q_PzI

uberinsect wrote:Hi Andy

I also have this issue for the drop which i bought in April

I can provide my order details

i have changed mac recently could you help me re-authorise as I use the drop in most of my projects

Unfortunately i don't know your email address

Cheers

Andy
Hi Andy,

I've already replied to your email, hopefully we can get you up and running today. I'm on +8 GMT so sometimes there is a little lag, sorry about that.

I've also updated the web page with download links, contact details, and how to authorise: http://www.cytomic.com
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

i have someone who wait for The Glue i want to sold.When do you think you will be up ?

I see the site is (currently) up. Is the customer database up-to-date (are all recent purchases in it)?

KingTuck wrote:I see the site is (currently) up. Is the customer database up-to-date (are all recent purchases in it)?
Appearently not. Bought The Drop a few days before the site went down and there's no trace of it in my account.

Glad it's not just me! :) My copy of The Drop is gone too! (not that I need to activate it ATM, but still eery, hope Andy resolves this all soon)

Well I can't even log into my User area now. Neither can I reset my password since my Email and username aren't even recognized.

Your account must have been made after March 11, which is the date of the last manual backup Andy did of the server.

KingTuck wrote:Your account must have been made after March 11, which is the date of the last manual backup Andy did of the server.
I checked my Email order details and the purchase was made in Feb. 2015 so not sure why I cannot access my account.

Weird. Hopefully Andy will chime in soon.

News update: the web page is back up and running as usual with all accounts as of 10th May restored (which is when the outage started). There are 2 people that managed to buy plugins in the narrow gap when the web page needed to be in off-line mode, I am emailing them now to restore their accounts. Sorry for the delays and hassle the outage caused, I am sorting out a new web hosting service so this will not happen again.
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

Hi, Andy. How long it takes to transfer license to another user? I bought The Glue and still waiting license transfer (more than 24 hours already)...

Return to “Effects”