Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks, will do. Just wanted to run it by folks here since the sale is over tomorrow and I didn't know if they would be answering tickets by then.

You're right. In fact, from what I read over there, no additional rebate for owning similar libraries is offered, but there are upgrade paths available and, as I also read, support is open to suggestions. Also have a look at Composer Cloud.

Numanoid wrote:Just put in an order for Analog Night = AN1X heaven

Just £15 for 500 Kontakt patches programmed by the masters at Pink Noise Studio :hyper:
Why the an1x set specifically? Just the sheer number of patches? Any thoughts on the others?

Have a few of them. They are good sampled presets from the original machines. You can download a few sounds of every library for free and check in Kontakt if it suits your needs.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Discovery + Discovery Pro special sale. 30% off until June 7.

Sale at TwolegsToneworks.com:

Introduction-offer on the new soundset "Essential Deep House & Garage" for Reveal Sound Spire has been extended to the end of May and there's a 50% discount on all other products in the catalog (with prices from $4.95-$9.95 per soundset!)

http://twolegstoneworks.com/
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Michaelparkinson wrote:Why the an1x set specifically? Just the sheer number of patches? Any thoughts on the others?
Because I own most of the others, and they are all great quality :hyper:

Many various types of sound, good quality, no frills GUI with access to the necessary controls, decent CPU usage, especially worthwhile for those stuck with older versions of Kontakt as it only requires 3.5

I was lusting for AN1x but waiting for the sale to arrive :D
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon May 25, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AudioGrail free today, could be worth a look if you need a audiofile tagger:

AudioGrail (Formerly K-MP3) is the best solution to work with audiofiles, such as MP3, OGG, MPC etc. Rename and tag your file automatically. The program can organize files on your system, analyse their quality, find duplicates, and improve your audio experience.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/audiograil-7-4-0/

Hi everybody!
Hope this is the right thread for:
Does anyone know about NI's Komplete product life cycle, when to expect 11 to be released?
Any ideas?
Thanks!

JurijPopotnig wrote: Does anyone know about NI's Komplete product life cycle, when to expect 11 to be released?
K6 sep 2009
K7 jul 2010
K8 sep 2011
K9 mar 2013
K10 sep 2014

So if the last couple of releases are anything to go by then K11 would be March 2016.

Psyclapse wrote:
JurijPopotnig wrote: Does anyone know about NI's Komplete product life cycle, when to expect 11 to be released?
K6 sep 2009
K7 jul 2010
K8 sep 2011
K9 mar 2013
K10 sep 2014

So if the last couple of releases are anything to go by then K11 would be March 2016.
Very informative, thanks!

Psyclapse wrote:
K6 sep 2009
K7 jul 2010
K8 sep 2011
K9 mar 2013
K10 sep 2014

I just got sick from your post. 2016!? :cry:
You should know better that to post real bad news.

Is there a timeline for the 6's?
Kontakt 6
Absynth 6
Reaktor 6

Kalamata Kid wrote:Is there a timeline for the 6's?
Kontakt 6
Absynth 6
Reaktor 6
No, and i personally think that we don't even will see it in K11.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:Is there a timeline for the 6's?
Kontakt 6
Absynth 6
Reaktor 6
No, and i personally think that we don't even will see it in K11.
Well they can change the text from "5" to "6" if it makes him happy :hihi:.

What a waste of money, even at $5 these soundsets are overpriced :(

I thought Sonic Reality was about quality, most of these patches sound like they were made with freeware synths from 10 years ago
Many of the golden oldie soundsets at eSoundz costs just $5 today

I picked up Synths 1/2/3 Refills for Reason for just $15 :tu:

https://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6126

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”