soundtoys V5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Hi people , now we have Studio s1 V3 ...but someone here know if the V5 of soundtoys plugin will be released soon?

hivkorn wrote:Hi people , now we have Studio s1 V3 ...but someone here know if the V5 of soundtoys plugin will be released soon?
The question we should ask it not when, "are we worthy"?

PS Like Back to Zero, "she" ...I'm sure it's not intentional, the guitar riff reminds me of an Oasis track

The ad in Junes Sound on Sound looks promising. Fingers crossed!

:tu:

They should rename it Soundtoys 6

PS Like Back to Zero, "she" ...I'm sure it's not intentional, the guitar riff reminds me of an Oasis track
I don't really like Oasis , it's just a coincidence.
Thx for listen ;)

an AD? this seems to come true finally and i can use the plugins !!!! ;D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Twrogstudio wrote:The ad in Junes Sound on Sound looks promising. Fingers crossed!
I bet it's the same ad for it that has been in other music production mags for months.

Jax Pok wrote:They should rename it Soundtoys 6
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole thing has been a shambles!

but was it also announced for june in the previous ads ?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:but was it also announced for june in the previous ads ?
Ah OK well that is new then. :) The adverts I have seen didn't mention a date.

barryfell wrote:
Caine123 wrote:but was it also announced for june in the previous ads ?
Ah OK well that is new then. :) The adverts I have seen didn't mention a date.
so now hope gets up :D!

Don't trust ads or shops. Slate Digital plugins get ads and you can buy their serial around three months before they are ready to download.

Soundtoys could have native 5 ready to be uploaded to their server in the next hour but then they notice a bug that requires another few weeks of work. Then that update breaks them and we wait another six months. I don't bother waiting anymore it's ready when they themselves have it uploaded on the server.

Twrogstudio wrote:The ad in Junes Sound on Sound looks promising. Fingers crossed!
I just read the june issue and don't saw any ad. What page ?

Return to “Effects”