Sunrizer Mac Version + Windows Version released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sunrizer Sunrizer synth

Yes you can have as many instances as you want (look at unbelievable CPU % :).
It's exactly the same as iOS version, except it can't load keyboard scales (scala files).

Someone asked about supersaw:
https://soundcloud.com/az82/sunrizer-demo-1

Well it's JP8000. The same algorithm, detuning, bit-depth, filtering, anti-aliasing method.

It's discounted till the end of this month..
Minor issues will be fixed very soon.
giq

dwozzle wrote:
Cinebient wrote:i begin to think that the iOS version is more advanced (beside automations and several instances within the DAW). I hope the AU will catch up here.
Are you saying you can't use more than one instance at a time with the desktop AU? I'm demoing the VST version on PC, haven't tried that yet, just assumed you could, since that's how pretty much every plugin works.
Of course you can load as many instances as you want..... i just mean beside THIS the iPad app has some extra features which i miss in the AU version. Tuning is one of it...... or maybe i missed it somewhere.
However, still a fantastic synth! I used it a few minutes ago ;)

Does this Vst model the JP-8000 filters, or just the osc's like JP6K?

At $80 it's a bit pricey. Adam's synth is only $20.

izonin wrote:Does this Vst model the JP-8000 filters, or just the osc's like JP6K?

At $80 it's a bit pricey. Adam's synth is only $20.
Sunrizer is not JP8K emulation, it has just THIS supersaw. It goes beyond JP8K, with:
- Frequency shifter
- Many filter models: linear and saturated
- Formant filter
- Resampler
- Resonator

Except supersaw its oscillators are different, with specific grit..
giq

I've been trying to buy this, yesterday I paid and got a receipt, this morning I get a share-it email saying that my payment was unsuccessful with a link to try again. So I follow that link and after the paypal/click on pay page it goes to a blank white screen and still takes no money. Is there any other way to pay for it?

Don't you just love Share-it? I try to avoid it as much as I possibly can.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Seems very convoluted to just send some money from paypal, I think I'll have to give up I've tried several times now and it just doesn't work. I've been playing with the demo and was keen to develop some sounds for it, I'll try again at some point in the future.

Bumping this thread because after trying Sunrizer out for a few days I think it's simply too good to let it slip under the radar.

If you haven't tried it yet, get the demo here...

http://beepstreet.com/plugins/sunrizer

Great sound. Gorgeous GUI. Low CPU hit.

Who could ask for anything more?

:tu:

I agree I really like it, but still haven't managed to successfully buy it, am I the only one having these problems? I've even emailed the developer in an attempt to find a way to send payment with no response so far.

This is resolved now many thanks to Jaroslaw, I have it finally :)

itoa wrote:
It's discounted till the end of this month...
A bump just to remind KVRers that the discount will end soon.

:phones: :phones: :phones:
바보

... and I got email notification yesterday that 1.2.2 update has released :)
I don't know exactly about what this update (the assignable mod wheel hasn't been implemented yet), but it was good feeling that the developer is still active and trying to polish more the already great synth :D

I was very excited about this synth when I first heard the demo and actually put all my synth purchases on hold until this was released, but the mod wheel implementation really discouraged me from getting it. I've since removed the demo.

Arguably my biggest disappointment since getting soft synths as I was really excited about this one. Beautiful interface. Simple to program, outside of the convoluted mod wheel implementation, and great sound.

Oh well. Life is sometimes just filled with disappointments.

Wagtunes: State A - set params, State B - set other values, modwheel morphs everything between them.
Use "reset state" to copy state A to state B.

Whats wrong with this? It's super easy :)
giq

itoa wrote:Wagtunes: State A - set params, State B - set other values, modwheel morphs everything between them.
Use "reset state" to copy state A to state B.

Whats wrong with this? It's super easy :)
Well, it isn't easy for me. It's totally counter intuitive to the way I've been assigning mod wheel to parameters for 36 years. It's the most convoluted system I've ever seen, and that includes every modular I've ever worked on.

Too many hoops for me to have to jump through.

Return to “Instruments”