FREE - DUNE 2 Wavetables + 5 Skins now with DL links

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New Year bump...

I don't really care for the skins, except the Nord one I might use if I buy Dune 2. I like the default blue, but that Nord actually has a really good look to it. The reason why I don't like the others and like the Nord is because it's the only one with a good contrast. All of the colors are fairly bright, easy on the eyes and the buttons are somewhat darker (which makes sense because they are basic 'grouped' parameters, not individually specific parameters, so it's not as important to be able to read). The contrast works well since all the parameters you want to read and notice are bright. Good job on that one :tu:

stikygum wrote:I don't really care for the skins
me neither, but i know how much works goes into skinning, so i can appreciate the time involved.

I'm trying to find a link to a sound clip of all the Wavetables in Dune 2. I was thinking there was a wavetable expansion sound clip (like Tone2 has on their page for Electra2), but realize that's not the case. Was there a youtube video or sound cloud demo showing off all the wavetables, or did I just dream this up?
AstralExistence wrote:
stikygum wrote:I don't really care for the skins
me neither, but i know how much works goes into skinning, so i can appreciate the time involved.
Yep, I definitely appreciate the effort, which is why I wanted to give some contructive feedback of what I liked.

There's no sound demo for my WT's. They're free to download and use, or not.

Maybe it was just the Dune 2 stock wavetables I listened to...

thanks !

When skinning Dune 2, is it possible to rearrange the elements too? Or can you only change colors/shadows/etc?

Yes, you can re-arrange the controls.
Take a look in the configuration.ini file located in the same folder where your skin is located.
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

Oh, and thanks for the free wavetables Kriminal. :)
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

Bumpski

Bump for the freebies

Hey, Dave... I don't have Dune, but really like your skins. Nice work!

:tu:

(after thought) is the one that comes with 'BEAT' magazine skin-able?
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote:Hey, Dave... I don't have Dune, but really like your skins. Nice work!

:tu:

(after thought) is the one that comes with 'BEAT' magazine skin-able?
Thanks. Im afraid V1 isnt skinable without hacking.

Bumporama

Return to “Instruments”