Odd "survey" from iZotope

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just read an email from iZotope, inviting me to complete a survey "to help guide future development."

The survey displayed a pic of one of their products and asked just one question "Would you like to know more about this product?" I answered "No".

That seems more like marketing to me.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

So, you don't want to know more about that product or help guide future development. That is ok.

I don't think they care what we think, so I didn't bother looking. :P
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Are you sure it's not just a scam to make you click on something?

I never do surveys unless targeting the companies own domain.

I always love to help development.
Give me back Spectron! :o

Cheesy marketing masked as a survey. Poorly done to boot.

They wanted to know if you were interested in this. But offered no details and if you were they asked for your email address. Very lame.
iZotope.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Matt

I took that "survey" earlier today and also thought it was lame. Then again, this is Izotope and they do have a habit of stripping things away from previous versions. Apparently, that also includes their polls. :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I answered no to the first question so the survey was very short

cryophonik wrote:I took that "survey" earlier today and also thought it was lame. Then again, this is Izotope and they do have a habit of stripping things away from previous versions. Apparently, that also includes their polls. :hihi:
:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:
cryophonik wrote:I took that "survey" earlier today and also thought it was lame. Then again, this is Izotope and they do have a habit of stripping things away from previous versions. Apparently, that also includes their polls. :hihi:
:lol:
:lol: :lol:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

GUI waaaay too dark
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Hopefully it will also get rid of the noises produced because of lack of talent :hihi:

If fftDetect(boring produca cliche, terrible keyboard playing, panflute, overzealous guitarist, drunk drummer) then ampPartial (0 to nyquist) = 0
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Might have been a marketing mgr's attempt to check the pulse of how many would be interested in such a product. I doubt they were hunting for email addresses as the survey was sent to the existing mailing list.

Got this email too, put it directly to trash: tought it was phishing. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Effects”