Quikquak Upstereo Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
UpStereo Pro

Hi, I'm frantically trying to sort out the 64 bit VST/Cubase problem over the weekend, hopefully I should be able to fix it soon.
:)
Dave H.
The latest version has half the latency as version 1.0. Unfortunately with spectral processing, I cannot avoid latency, but the compensation should be working.

I hope you're not getting too frantic ;).. no-one wants you to have a heart attack before UpStereo Pro 3! :P
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

once again, the best stereo expander by far. love it all the time I insert it on 2BUS

On a side note .. it's also really beautiful to watch! :o

Does it work with mono input?

Igro wrote:Does it work with mono input?
No, it does not. At least, not in any meaningful way that I can find. If you're looking to convert a mono signal to stereo, I think you'd be better off looking elsewhere. Perhaps try SideWidener, the excellent freebie included with CM magazine.

Various bugs have now been fixed, including Mac VST problems.

=> http://www.quikquak.com

Have fun!
Dave H.

Some things to remember:-

* This is an additive processor, so if your volume are already maxing out then just lower the gain, to give the expander room to do it's thing.
* The larger the central display shape the better it is for the wave-shaper to do it's job.
* Anything in the centre of the stereo field stays in the centre, but anything that's there with a stereo reverb will get an enhanced surrounding sound.
* The white marble effect is a warning that your sound is getting far too harsh in the upper transient regions - unless that's what you want of course.

Thanks for the update, Dave! Looking forward to trying it when I get home tonight. Love your plugins!

Igro wrote:Does it work with mono input?
Pretty much depends on your host i would guess
In Reaper where mono content is turned into two mono channels (faux stereo) same content left and right, this combined with the pan on the mixer is a powerful setup for making mono to stereo
Duh

Return to “Effects”