lolwut ?? ... EDM movie starring Zac Efron

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whole internet is already laughting at this one.

This bullshit is beyond my perception :shock:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

i don't see the problem :shrug:....i mean, cookie-cutter, wannabee, icanhaztalent, button-pushing, edm producers need movies too :hug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:i don't see the problem :shrug:...
"Sup players, so long story short, after seeing the movie, I was like, "I could be that guy too" and here I'm dudes, sooo, how to make that music ?" :scared: :lol:

zac efron sounds like a vacuum cleaner manufacturer.

"i have the new zacefron 1400rpm, really gets all the dust up but could do with a slightly bigger waste collection unit, im having to empty it every week or so"

vurt wrote:zac efron sounds like a vacuum cleaner manufacturer.

"i have the new zacefron 1400rpm, really gets all the dust up but could do with a slightly bigger waste collection unit, im having to empty it every week or so"
so you're saying this will suck?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

not intentionally, but my subconscious is strong with the force.

LOLOL to both of you.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I see two big winners out if this though.

Software DAW and plugin companies

and

lots and lots and LOTS of pirating.

Hopefully a fraction of the latter translates into genuine sales though.

Oh sh!t KVR is gonna bare the brunt of these new wannabe's isn't it :cry:

They have probably planned the tour already. Zac Efron on stage, hands raised, jumping up and down as DJs plays back some premade mixes and it will be a HUGE success. Thousands rushing to the 'concerts' to see Zac Efron live.........

Mushy Mushy wrote:Oh sh!t KVR is gonna bare the brunt of these new wannabe's isn't it :cry:
And the likes of Pioneer are getting ready for the next wave of wannabe muti-millionaires. :hihi:

Mushy Mushy wrote:Oh sh!t KVR is gonna bare the brunt of these new wannabe's isn't it :cry:
oh I think they'll blend in just fine with the old wannabe's that are already here :lol: :ud:
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Most hilarious thing about the movie is in fact, that in long term, Hollywood isn't capable of getting any technical thing right. Just that shot of Zac in front of a big analog mixing console. ...yeah, right. :D Normal people might like it, but we here will laugh our a**es off. :D

...unles Dillon Francis stepped in and learn them a thing or two. I heard he and Alesso were involved.
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”