Cytomic 'The Glue' Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Glue

andy-cytomic wrote:
Tp3 wrote:is there a Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (from 2013/2014) going on in there ?
I used the standard Juce build system project files, and set the SDK to Windows XP. I also built the AAX library against the Windows XP SDK. I'm not sure what the issue is, but another customer has reported problems running it on Windows 7 SP1, so I am assuming there is some other issue here with libraries being used that are not part of Windows XP.
I found that the AAX library was not built against the Windows XP SDK, so this would have triggered problems on some systems. I've now built the AAX library against the XP SDK so it should now load fine on all Windows XP SP 2 and above systems. Since the binary is actually identical for every plugin format this will impact VST as well as AAX. The fix is included in The Glue v1.3.5. Thanks for reporting the issue so I could fix it!
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

News: A new version of The Glue is ready for download, for those people with Windows XP that could load the plugin please let me know if this now resolves the issue.

Download: https://cytomic.com/glue

The Glue v1.3.12 (16 Arp 2015)
  • New: HiDPI support on Win
  • Fixed: changed library calls so plugin loads on Win XP
  • Fixed: more robust machine id generation on Mac
Last edited by andy-cytomic on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

did anything change soundwise since 1.2.9?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:did anything change soundwise since 1.2.9?
All the changes are in the release notes of the download. The core algorithm sound remains identical, changes are just compatibility updates and a new GUI.

Cytomic Site seems to be down for some days now ??? Anyone else notice ???

Yup. At least there's a slightly funky "offline for maintenance" msg up now.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before the web page is back up again, fingers crossed it's only another 24 hours tops.

andy-cytomic wrote:Hopefully it won't be too much longer before the web page is back up again, fingers crossed it's only another 24 hours tops.
I got worried that Apple might of acquired you for a second . :hyper:

andy-cytomic wrote:Hopefully it won't be too much longer before the web page is back up again, fingers crossed it's only another 24 hours tops.
Was there some catastrophe? Very unusual for you (or any going concern) to be down for so long.

Anyway, best of luck getting back up.

Site has been down almost 4 days? I had to do a fresh install of windows and need The Glue installer to finish up some projects this weekend :dog:

DubLifeSD wrote:Site has been down almost 4 days? I had to do a fresh install of windows and need The Glue installer to finish up some projects this weekend :dog:
And you don't have a USB stick or external HD with your critical installs backed up? :P

Then you've learnt something… :hihi:

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:
DubLifeSD wrote:Site has been down almost 4 days? I had to do a fresh install of windows and need The Glue installer to finish up some projects this weekend :dog:
And you don't have a USB stick or external HD with your critical installs backed up? :P

Then you've learnt something… :hihi:

/Joachim
Dropbox all of your plugin installer files, also save a spreadsheet there with all of your serial numbers. 8)

Please email me and I can provide direct download links. If you bought your plugins more than two months ago you will still be able to authorise.

There was a hard drive crash on my main server in the data centre right in the middle of a backup, so the backup was also corrupted. The drives were sent off for data recovery, which was successful, and are in the process of being restored. I felt it best to keep the web page closed so as not to cause conflicts, but you can still download files via direct links (email me and I can provide them) and authorise your plugins as usual (for customers that exist in the backups I restored).

i hope you will back soon Mr Cytomic

Hi Andy

I also have this issue for the drop which i bought in April

I can provide my order details

i have changed mac recently could you help me re-authorise as I use the drop in most of my projects

Unfortunately i don't know your email address

Cheers

Andy

Return to “Effects”