Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very good transactions selling Alchemy soundbanks recently to the following users:

IJS
SiGGy
chroma
dyte
U-o
Tomgu

And a big thank you to CamelAudio for handling all the licence transfers so quickly and efficiently.

Thanks!

H :-)

Just bought the MaagEQ4 from Ultrasonic, and man, what a great seller he is - quick transaction, awesome communication, highly recommended!!!

Thanks again Ultrasonic!!!

Back atcha lumcas. Easy going buyer, stress free, and a lovely, lovely, gentleman. Money was paid the second we agreed on a price.

Thank you!!! Enjoy that "air" band.
There ya have it...

Just bought D16 Sigmund from Robmobius. Smooth transaction!

Geek Model wrote:Just bought D16 Sigmund from Robmobius. Smooth transaction!

Ditto! Geek Model was a pleasure to deal with. Great buyer! :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

fhunktion wrote:Bought Battery from Geron - easy quick buy and great communication. Top Seller

Cheers
Fhunktion
Am a happy seller too :D

I just sold my Arturia V Collection 4 to Wopelka. Great guy to work with and great transaction!

Thanks!

Bought some Soundtoys plugs (Radiator, Devil-loc, Microshift) from mpeg5. Everything perfect, thanks!

rardier Comes as recommended as anyone as a seller. Bought Redline Reverb from him....Quick as could be transaction, world class communicator, and was suuuuper cool about a little extra effort i put him thru in purchasing the plugin. Trusted seller for sure.

Thanks rardier!!
There ya have it...

Bought Arturia's V collection 4 from bybox1. Quick and smooth transaction. Great guy to deal with.

Just bought Softube Acoustic Feedback from Andycraig, very quick response and transfer of licence, a pleasure to do business with, would recommend highly for a smooth transaction.

Sold UVI Digital Synsations to user moogvoyager.
Very fast and smooth transaction. Would definitely do business again.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Bought SSL Native Essentials from Electricthing. He was fast and explained everything. VERY recommended !

Thanks Dip200.
Dip200 is a recommended buyer!! Good and fast communication.

Bought Monark from mindbeet, smooth transaction, trusted seller :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”