Loading samples into maschine software

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I used beatcleaver to chop up a song into pieces and exported the resulting "samples" into a folder, they came out as wav files, i have opened up maschine 2.2 and am attempting to open each sample as a different sound for triggering, however, the files i have have been "greyed out" in the "load sound" container, could anyone link me to some samples which should definitely open in maschine so i see how this process is supposed to work?

What format are the samples in (e.g., .wav, .aiff)?

Lots of free samples at Wave Alchemy that will work in Maschine:

http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/free-samples/
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

They came out as wav files, i tried using some of the wav files from the link you provided they are greyed out also, perhaps i need to have a maschine controller connected? if someone could try disconnecting theirs and seeing if they can still load samples? mine is being traded in currently for a studio version, no rush being without a controller for now anyhow, thanks,

I'm not at my Maschine right now, but I think the sample/bit rate has to be in a certain range to function? I know I've run into this problem, but it's been awhile...

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”