Waldorf Nave VST version at thomann.de

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nave

Gosh wrote:can anyone confirm that sweetwater is sending out the activation codes for the full product. i would like to buy nave but here in germany it still is unavailable (even in waldorfs own online store). funny, given that it is german product from a german company.
cheers
Please don't ask why (I'm not a sales & distribution expert), but yes, in the US it's already available and you'll get a full version code from Sweetwater and other stores. I hope Europe and other countries will joint within the next two weeks.
Rolf from www.temporubato.com
Synthesizer microbrewery.

temporubato wrote:
Gosh wrote:can anyone confirm that sweetwater is sending out the activation codes for the full product. i would like to buy nave but here in germany it still is unavailable (even in waldorfs own online store). funny, given that it is german product from a german company.
cheers
Please don't ask why (I'm not a sales & distribution expert), but yes, in the US it's already available and you'll get a full version code from Sweetwater and other stores. I hope Europe and other countries will joint within the next two weeks.
thanks for confirming this, rolf. is there a chance that your other synths also find a way to the desktop?
cheers

Apostate wrote:
chk071 wrote:Tbh, I'm not exactly sure now too... could have also said 1000 starts in the eLicenser control centre. You could always take look though.
"This license allows unrestricted use for 100 hours over a period of 100 days."

However, this doesn't tell us if it's either/or. This could even mean you get an hour a day for 100 days, two hours for 50, etc.

Either way, I've got Nave in my Sweetwater shopping cart. Whenever it ends, I want to be ready to grab it.
Believe it or not, but it says 1000 hours here. :D Dunno how i deserve that, but hey, i take it. :P

chk071 wrote:
Apostate wrote:
chk071 wrote:Tbh, I'm not exactly sure now too... could have also said 1000 starts in the eLicenser control centre. You could always take look though.
"This license allows unrestricted use for 100 hours over a period of 100 days."

However, this doesn't tell us if it's either/or. This could even mean you get an hour a day for 100 days, two hours for 50, etc.

Either way, I've got Nave in my Sweetwater shopping cart. Whenever it ends, I want to be ready to grab it.
Believe it or not, but it says 1000 hours here. :D Dunno how i deserve that, but hey, i take it. :P
But still 100 days?

Yep.

Once this goes up on the Waldorf Shop I'll be picking up a copy. I look forward to that 1.01 update btw. It'll be useful as I've been messing with those settings on Windows, and Nave doesn't currently play well with that! :D

KingTuck wrote:Once this goes up on the Waldorf Shop I'll be picking up a copy. I look forward to that 1.01 update btw. It'll be useful as I've been messing with those settings on Windows, and Nave doesn't currently play well with that! :D
I've fixed the Windows DPI thing. Monday will be the beta, and maybe the final 1.01 is available for download Tuesday or Wednesday.
Rolf from www.temporubato.com
Synthesizer microbrewery.

temporubato wrote:
KingTuck wrote:Once this goes up on the Waldorf Shop I'll be picking up a copy. I look forward to that 1.01 update btw. It'll be useful as I've been messing with those settings on Windows, and Nave doesn't currently play well with that! :D
I've fixed the Windows DPI thing. Monday will be the beta, and maybe the final 1.01 is available for download Tuesday or Wednesday.
:) :) :) :) :)
Ha ha suck it!

temporubato wrote:
Awesome, thanks. :D

I have downloaded the Mac version from Waldorf but where do I get the activation code?

Oh, found it on the website...

Is there any reason that I would spend almost 10x as much for the vst version of this synth when I already have and use, to great success the iOS version in Cubase 8 pro?

I am using the iConnect midi 2+ to drive it. It works incredibly. I can also run all of the other iOS synths I have tried with the audio pass through function in the iconnect.

I know I can run only 1 instance at a time, but I have never felt the need for more than that.

If this was 20.00, heck even 50.00 it would be a no brainer purchase, but I can think of a lot of other synths I can buy with the money I'm saving.

Does this version have superior sound quality? Or is the only real benefit the ability to run multiple simultaneous instances? Or maybe I need to shut up before they gimp or nerf the iOS version....

Different market conditions. It's annoying but it's more so that iOS stuff needs to be priced absurdly cheap than it is that PC stuff is priced too high. Waldorf aren't responsible for these conditions. I get your frustration but it's better pointed at the way the mobile stores are run then Waldorf.

So, Rolf, is 1.01 right around the corner? :D

It's in beta atm. :)

Return to “Instruments”