Sonic Charge - Echobode

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echobode RE

elassi wrote:Massive attack on GAS defense routines. :cry:
:borg:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

GAS is only in effect on plugs over 50$, generally just worry about the ones over this amount :hihi:

Just played with the demo. It's very nice. Like Permut8, very "hardware" sounding. Quite versatile too, everything from one-off glitches to shimmering verb.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

When I first saw this I thought "it's another Uhbik-S", which I don't use very much. But I was pretty much sold on it before the video was halfway done.

I'd like to see a couple of more mod sources in a future release. By a couple, I mean 6 or 8. Don't make me break out Midishaper and have to configure it.
Liking the nifty VU style LFO meter. :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Can't see anywhere to enter the discount code, just takes me straight to the Paypal site as soon as I enter my details

NVM. Bought :)
Last edited by EnderWillSaveUs on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

EnderWillSaveUs wrote:Very much want to buy. Haven't received the aforementioned voucher code, as an existing customer. Any chance someone could PM it?

nope.

email sonic charge support, as an existing customer.

aMUSEd wrote:Can't see anywhere to enter the discount code, just takes me straight to the Paypal site as soon as I enter my details
Make sure that you click the "Update Coupon" link and that the discount has been deducted from the order total before completing the order. (When using PayPal you can enter the discount code after confirming your PayPal information
this any use to you ?

Endor-8o8 wrote: I'm so glad to see another SC product, theses guys are really gifted devs and
there products just have a "sound", very organic and rich one. Can't wait to add Echobode to my arsenal ! :D
Yes they are truly gifted developers and I truly look forward to every new plugin release from them. :party: I'm a late comer to the Sonic Charge plugins party (Just bought Permut8 and Bitspeek about one and a half months ago), but I must say this company produces some truly unique functioning and sounding plugins that are truly amazing. Their plugins are flexible and I agree with your "organic and rich" sounding description cause that is what Permut8 sounds like to my ears as well. Many other developers need to take notes on Sonic Charge cause their doing things the right way; flexible, unique, and great sounding plugins at a very low price without draconian copy-protection. Very fair-minded and friendly when ever I deal with techsupport and overall it's a pleasure to support this company. I like to cast my vote (spend money) with these type of companies to make the market a better place and hope many others atleast check them out and possibly do the same.

I have not demo'd Echobode but I'm sure i'll end up buying it before the demo time runs out when I do demo it cause judging by the video and the other plugins I own of Sonic Charge I know this Echobode is a great plugin. I couldn't wait for it to be released when the developer mentioned it to me many weeks ago. To make it all even sweeter I get a loyal customer discount. $33 is no-brainer price :party: :party: ....
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Demoed and quickly purchased. Presently lost in smeared noises from 2 instances in series, kind of like distant synthethic seagulls by an unreal shore. :love: If they had tooltips for all parameters one wouldn't have much need for the manual,and it would have been nice if the delay could go all the way down to nothing for use as a pretty flexible not quite straight frequencyshifter - but can't have it all and all that. :P

*bookamazedmarked*
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

aMUSEd wrote:Can't see anywhere to enter the discount code, just takes me straight to the Paypal site as soon as I enter my details
The {enter} 'code box' pops-up at the very end of the transaction, after you hit "pay/pay now/buy now" (whatever)... caught me too, but it is there. :wink:
ariston wrote:Had a great time with it in beta, just not as much time as I would have liked. It's an awesome, very capable, and surprisingly deep device. Yet another Sonic Charge gem, indispensable in my opinion.
+1 same/same. :tu:
Last edited by Shabdahbriah on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Bit the bullet. Nice plugin at a nice price. 8)

Oh wow! With 2 instances, I'm getting this really complex elephant roar sound going on that is evolving. I keep forgetting to use things in more than one instance. This sounds wild. :party:

Return to “Effects”