Humankind 2015 by The Unfinished - extended for two more weeks!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is the piano sound from the first demo on the diva soundcloud made with diva?
http://drunk3nj3sus.blogspot.com/ < My blog
Free samples, presets, etc.

drunken jesus wrote:Is the piano sound from the first demo on the diva soundcloud made with diva?
No, it isn't, that's Imperfect Samples' Fazioli piano.

Any demo tracks that use sounds that aren't in the soundset come in a 'naked' version where you can hear exactly what can be found in the soundset itself.

Bump for the good cause!
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Hi,

Do a sound set for immigrants on boats

Erm... I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make there?

I own Zebra, Zebra HZ, Massive, and Diva.

I can probably afford to get 1 or 2 sets.

How can I decide? I'd prefer the sets with usable presets for synth based pop and rock.

Any suggestions? Yes, I'm watching the videos as well!

@jsp1979. Definitely Diva. Check out the demo tracks by Villeneuve, they're very 80s, might help.

i can recommend the diva one, bought it some days ago. would love if there would be more 80s soundsets for diva :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:would love if there would be more 80s soundsets for diva :D
Oh, if only someone I knew was creating one... ;)

synaesthesia wrote:
Caine123 wrote:would love if there would be more 80s soundsets for diva :D
Oh, if only someone I knew was creating one... ;)
:D synthwaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!!!!!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Today's the last day you'll be able to pick up any of the limited edition Humankind soundsets. They're not going on sale again.

50% of all proceeds go to Oxfam, who are currently busy helping with the relief effort in Nepal.

Thanks for your support so far.

Have you thought about keeping it going another couple of weeks given the Nepal disaster? I'm sure no one would have a problem with you for changing your plan under the circumstances.

You (and others elsewhere) have persuaded me.

Humankind is remaining on sale for another two weeks to raise some more money for Oxfam to help in Nepal.

holy shit are these patches great! just bought the omni bundle. now, plugin guru seems really popular but i decided to go with the unfinished instead based upon the professional testimonials. wow. im off to buy the capricorn and humankind. let me tell you guys, this guy, is the best and im convinced of his skills more then any other omni patch designer. now i need to hardcore back these files up. though i guess im wondering how could a patch designer be this good? wow!

and yes, its all tagged properly.

Return to “Soundware”