All good things come to those who wait.. the Synth Squad 2 thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Amber (DCAM: Synth Squad) Cypher (DCAM: Synth Squad) Strobe (DCAM: Synth Squad)

I applied to beta test and wait patiently as i can but in the meantime is that the built in reverb used in the demos?
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Oooh, now I'm curious! I'd like to see that for sure. Are there videos of this?
Rob Lee posted one a week or two back - not masses going on, it can get a lot busier, but you'll get some idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lyGx60 ... e=youtu.be
I applied to beta test and wait patiently as i can but in the meantime is that the built in reverb used in the demos?
Believe so, yes.
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

As an aside.. how the hell is the eponymous deadmau5 track five years old already? :cry:

Angus_FX wrote:As an aside.. how the hell is the eponymous deadmau5 track five years old already? :cry:
Time flies when you're having fun!

Angus_FX wrote:
Rob Lee posted one a week or two back - not masses going on, it can get a lot busier, but you'll get some idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lyGx60 ... e=youtu.be
Believe so, yes.
Love white GUI. :love:
https://слово-божье.рф

I've been demoing the beta and i have to say doing comparisons with strobe 1 that a lot of stuff has been improved! The filter behaviour is also more detailed as well ;)
:borg:

Angus_FX wrote:
That looks good except for the White-on-White Effect names. It makes them practically unreadable.

Angus_FX wrote:As an aside.. how the hell is the eponymous deadmau5 track five years old already? :cry:
Because time is big fat poopy-face! I swear, one day that time thing will kill us all :cry:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Any possibility to see an example of how the arpegiator/ sequencer works. With the demise of Fusor as a creative tool, I am very curious about the implementation .

I'll probably get flamed for this but ..
Why is every audio clip that has some resonant bass in it labbeled 'aciddd'
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

The filter behaviour is also more detailed as well ;)
Interesting that you're finding that. I wouldn't expect it to be all that different at the same sample rate and gain setting - a touch smoother and less grainy perhaps, but there honestly wasn't all that much room for improvement there, the original filter was pretty good afterall.
What looks good except for the White-on-White Effect names. It makes them practically unreadable.
Work in progress - will be fixed.
Any possibility to see an example of how the arpegiator/ sequencer works. With the demise of Fusor as a creative tool, I am very curious about the implementation .
It's roughly speaking a single channel of Fusor stepsequencer/arpeggiator, but designed to be a bit more immediate. You also get a fairly straightforward polyphonic stepsequencer allowing per-note sequences of modulation.

musikmachine wrote:I applied to beta test and wait patiently as i can but in the meantime is that the built in reverb used in the demos?
where can i apply for the beta test?

i own V1 for DCAM SQUAD.

Angus_FX wrote:
The filter behaviour is also more detailed as well ;)
Interesting that you're finding that. I wouldn't expect it to be all that different at the same sample rate and gain setting - a touch smoother and less grainy perhaps, but there honestly wasn't all that much room for improvement there, the original filter was pretty good afterall.
Maybe i had different oversampling set :dog:

For some reason it just sounded different when i played patches from the legacy library on strobe2. I'll have to go back and fiddle a bit more.
:borg:

Hey guys - a little status update would be greatly appreciated :hyper:

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I can see myself actually using this synth now, I rarely used synth squad before due to it's lack of efx. I couldn't stand fusor just being honest.

Good luck with this one,looking forward to this. BTW where can I download the beta? I'm a SYNTH SQUAD 1 OWNER ;) help lol
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Return to “Instruments”