FBM the blooo updated to v1.1.2!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The blooo

Full Bucket wrote:OK, finally done and available here:

http://www.fullbucket.de/music/blooo.html

(look for the "skinned by layzer@KVR" download link)! 8)

Cheers, Björn
good deal!!

updated the first post with link :)
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

we need more presets for these synths come on guys monofury has excellent prospects and needs to be taken advantage of with some more presets I will try this one to.

What is unusual is that even when setting the attack to zero, I don't hear any click or crackle unlike with all other synths I know.
I also like that one can modulate the shape, for instance pulse width, using keyboard tracking. Very handy when emulating real instruments as the pw often changes slightly depending on the pitch.

yessongs wrote:we need more presets for these synths come on guys monofury has excellent prospects and needs to be taken advantage of with some more presets I will try this one to.
I think the problem is that it is freeware. If they charged 100 bucks for the synth, sound designers would make sound sets for it. Then again, of course one can't go commercial with a GUI like that, looks like a bar of Milka chocolate :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote: I think the problem is that it is freeware. If they charged 100 bucks for the synth, sound designers would make sound sets for it. Then again, of course one can't go commercial with a GUI like that, looks like a bar of Milka chocolate :hihi:
?

Mono/Fury looks very similar to the original. Korg didn't seem to hesitate going commercial and taking my money for either the "real thing" or their VSTi.

I was talking about the Blooo, which this thread is about afaik :)

fluffy_little_something wrote:I was talking about the Blooo, which this thread is about afaik :)
Ah, ok, yessongs mentioned Monofury so I thought your comment was on that one...

Was just playing around with it again, it's basically the perfect subtractive synth. If only its user interface controls did not somehow interfere with my DAW or even Windows :? I could get rid of all the other crap in my VST folder, both commercial and free stuff :hihi:

Ah sorry, yes, I have that on my TODO list... since the "new" scrooo UI controls do seem to work for you, following the same path would work for the blooo tooo... ooo... ooo (couldn't resist to put some more "ooos" in :hihi:). If that TODO list weren't that long... :cry:
Well, I'll try my best!

Cheers Björn

Don't bother, I bought Saurus last night so my synth needs should be covered :)
If others don't have the same issue with the Blooo interface, it probably is not worth the trouble changing anything about it...

Blooo has been updated to v1.1.2! thanks Bjorn!!! still love this little synth.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks layzer... and of course your skin is still in! :-D

Cheers, Björn

Mac version would be nice
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Great synth! Many thanks for sharing it. Regards.
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

Return to “Instruments”