One year since any Amplitube Custom Shop *amps* have been released... :(

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 4 AmpliTube Custom Shop

I only find it insulting that I could not pull off a costume like that without causing temporary blindness in those that witnessed me in said costume! :)

I don't recall talking about AmpliTube 4 for years, I'll cop to doing so for SampleTank 3 though. AmpliTube 4 is being worked on in earnest and is coming along very well.

Angle Loss wrote:[/rant @ my favorite software company]
IK is your favourite?

We do have an AmpliTube Group Buy going on... I can neither confirm nor deny what that may or may not indicate for what's coming :)

AmpliTube "Legends of Guitar Gear" Group Buy

Does this group buy mean no new Amplitube amps for another 24 days (+number of days of group buy extension)?

Angle Loss wrote:Yes, I know, they are coming "soon" (since last year that has been said). A whole year is ridiculous. [/rant @ my favorite software company]

Angle Loss wrote:Does this group buy mean no new Amplitube amps for another 24 days (+number of days of group buy extension)?
These are very specific collections. New amps would not be a part of any of them anyway but I don't have a specific date for the new amps either way.

cwig wrote:
Angle Loss wrote:Yes, I know, they are coming "soon" (since last year that has been said). A whole year is ridiculous. [/rant @ my favorite software company]

You don't even need instruments to make music...
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Ummmm sorry but I am one of the many that would love more amps. Lots of great ones that have unique sounds that you can't get from a typical Marshall or Mesa Boogie. I'd love to see a Rivera, Diezel, Framus, and VHT and even a Peavey JSX/XXX II and a 5150 III. Also a Bogner XTC wouldn't be bad either.

For what it's worth. I jumped on this promotion and hope others will too so I can get two free packages! Then I will have all the packages and will need more amps, more amps, more amps!

We need a Traynor ts-50b, please. Pretty please, even.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Badcat, a better Vox, Matchless, or Carl Martin with class A/AB power tube modes. Anyone of those, but make it where the Dr. Z amps left off and improve it, so we can get an amp that can produce some amazing chimey but full clean tones that would sound great with any overdrive/distortion pedal (sim or real analog/hardware) you put into it.

Dear IK,

Please model every tube guitar and bass amp ever (and some solid state amps). If you've already modeled one, then do it again, making it better this time.

...but leave the old version alone in case we like that more for some things (and we wouldn't want to break existing projects either).

Sincerely,

This thread (and all the others like it).

PS, we truly believe that these additional options will improve our music and/or playing, so please take us seriously no matter how esoteric the request.

:clap:

1 year and 2 months...any news yet?

they abandoned amplitube in favor of sampletank. or was it iToys?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Effects”