Tassman 4 gets an update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got an email about this. It's been a while since they have mentioned this product.

Tassman 4 v4.1.8

Additions
* Added 64-bit bridge for Audio Units and VST hosts – Mac OS X only;
* Added AAX Native plug-in for Pro Tools 10 (Windows only), 11, and 12.

Fixes
* Fixed on/off loading bug in Reverb module;
* Fixed lin/exp loading bug in envelope modules.

Notes
* This installer can simply be run over your current installation to perform the update.
* This installer is a full installer so you can use it as a starting point if you need to reinstall from scratch in the future.
Last edited by crawlingwind on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Is there a new demo version? Also, is the GUI larger than it was or is it still the same size? That thing was virtually unreadable on the larger (1280) screen resolutions.

Thanks for the post, crawlingwind. So pleased AAS continues to develop Tassman. Such great sounds. It lifts my spirits every time I use it.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

I "just received" this same email today as well, but when I downloaded it I found that I had also dl'd the same version on Sept 15 '14.
So, apparently this is not a recent update at all....weird.

4.1.8 is a LONG way from 5.0. Just saying...

I think this latest update does not qualify as a 'new version.' The email said updating was not necessary if you already had the current version 4.1.8 and were not using ProTools. Also, AAS says Tassman is next after Strum in the update queue and will include a UI refresh!
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

A UI refresh would be welcome. I really enjoy what can be done with Tassman, but the patching is so clunky, that I haven't used it in a long time. I've held on to my license with the hopes that they can sort the difficulties, and revitalize.

crawlingwind wrote:A UI refresh would be welcome. I really enjoy what can be done with Tassman, but the patching is so clunky, that I haven't used it in a long time. I've held on to my license with the hopes that they can sort the difficulties, and revitalize.
Please remove your serial from the first post (download link) :o
applied-acoustics.com/dl/TS ... **-****-*/

Sorry - good catch. Didn't see that.

When I try to download the update, Avast anti-virus claims it's infected with an instance of "Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]" malware.

Does anyone else get this? :o
A well-behaved signature.

Avast-specific false alarm. Dev discussed it elsewhere.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Michael L wrote:Avast-specific false alarm. Dev discussed it elsewhere.
Whew! Good to know, thanks for the head-up.
A well-behaved signature.

Michael L wrote:... Also, AAS says Tassman is next after Strum in the update queue and will include a UI refresh!
Awesome! Who/when did this info come from?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

edit: Aaah, wrong thread, sorry!

Moved my post over here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6176193

yes, who said? i'd fall off my chair in happiness for an updated Tassman. one of my favorites!
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Return to “Instruments”