Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote:Yeah, love my Slate plugs: VMR, VCC, VTM and VBC are just lovely. And I really like the inclusion of VCC in VMR. Sold my Waves stuff in favor of Slate :)
Ok they also seem to get quite good reviews out there.

Hans25 wrote:Too late... missed it :cry:. I'll survive. I read that Wave Arts have some competitive plugins and the are price equally as the offer.
iZotope RX is better than Waves Restoration.

Hey Uncle. Can't see your Rapture Pro upgrades on site anymore. Is it sold out? Will it be back?

Uncle E wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Too late... missed it :cry:. I'll survive. I read that Wave Arts have some competitive plugins and the are price equally as the offer.
iZotope RX is better than Waves Restoration.
Thanks that's a comfort. 8)

mutantdog wrote:Hey Uncle. Can't see your Rapture Pro upgrades on site anymore. Is it sold out? Will it be back?
https://www.jrrshop.com/cakewalk-rapture-pro-upgrade
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Funny, it doesn't come up when i search rapture pro. I'm still on the fence here, but if there's a demo and i find it more pleasant to use than classic I may well take this deal.

mutantdog wrote:
Funny, it doesn't come up when i search rapture pro. I'm still on the fence here, but if there's a demo and i find it more pleasant to use than classic I may well take this deal.
Yeah, the search-engine over there is suboptimal. Nobody is perfect.. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

mutantdog wrote:
Same here, but we still have some time. Uncle E wrote that the present sale ($66 for the upgrade) will continue until May 31st.

Also noticed in JRR shop that Hive is available at $149.00 less the FORUM discount .

I'm sure I saw it available earlier in the week at $99.00 less FORUM discount.Is this offer still available?

The forum discount was removed (after some people complained inexplicably). So, that's not likely to be back.

I suspect the price increase from $99 to $149 is probably a mistake.

jsp1979 wrote:(after some people complained inexplicably)
Who?? :?

Numanoid wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:(after some people complained inexplicably)
Who?? :?
Get him, Numanoid, get him :borg:

In fairness, Uncle E said it was a "mistake", but it was brought to his attention via this thread. The OP is a bit of a complaint about potential loss to the value of u-he products.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=436375

jsp1979 wrote:In fairness, Uncle E said it was a "mistake", but it was brought to his attention via this thread. The OP is a bit of a complaint about potential loss to the value of u-he products.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=436375
And when people buy the plugins again or brand new they will benefit from lower prices too. To me this seems like the people complaining about the loss of their laptop resale value after having it for 3 years when they at the same time can buy a new one cheaper and twice as good as when they purchased it.

jsp1979 wrote:The forum discount was removed (after some people complained inexplicably). So, that's not likely to be back.

I suspect the price increase from $99 to $149 is probably a mistake.
After that thread got created, u-he asked us to stop selling Hive until it is released.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”